Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"

Some of you should have some VERY SPECIAL trading cards, framed and enshrined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

infrared35 posted:

Yesss

Now up for grabs: a red jumpsuit, also new, also size 38R.

On the coveralls the 38 is the waist size and the "R" is the Regular inseam, generally 31-32"

The coveralls are loving impossible to size though. It's a blast handling returns from Papua New Guinea all year.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Up for grabs - 12 gauge Remington 870 fore-end spanner wrench thingy. Three available.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

...also, anyone need a duty holster for a P2000?

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Brand new in package: white moisture-wicking t-shirts, various brands.

1 medium short sleeve

3 large short sleeves

4 large long sleeves

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

infrared35 posted:

Brand new in package: white moisture-wicking t-shirts, various brands.

1 medium short sleeve

3 large short sleeves

4 large long sleeves

I'll take a large short sleeve

PM sent.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Action-Bastard posted:

I'll take a large short sleeve

PM sent.

Heck, if nobody speaks up by close of business tomorrow, you can have all three.

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

infrared35 posted:

Heck, if nobody speaks up by close of business tomorrow, you can have all three.

That's how I ended up with Many Pants. (Still wearing 'em even after losing weight, THX O Stalwart Protector Against The Canadian Menace!)

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

My sole partiality is to that delectable spiced meat. Any additional confederation of vegetables shall not compromise the pie as I see it.

Ooh, dibs on the medium

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Ygolonac posted:

That's how I ended up with Many Pants. (Still wearing 'em even after losing weight, THX O Stalwart Protector Against The Canadian Menace!)

Every once in a while the taxpayers should get a little something back.

Javid posted:

Ooh, dibs on the medium

All yours; just drop me a PM letting me know where to mail it, Mister Purveyor of Spiced Meat.

Gray Stormy
Dec 19, 2006

infrared35 posted:

Up for grabs - 12 gauge Remington 870 fore-end spanner wrench thingy. Three available.

If youve still got one of these the next time we have a play day, Ill have use for it

thx bb

armorer
Aug 6, 2012

I like metal.

Just wanted to say again, thanks for that blue jumpsuit! That thing has been great.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Gray Stormy posted:

If youve still got one of these the next time we have a play day, Ill have use for it

thx bb

u got it

armorer posted:

Just wanted to say again, thanks for that blue jumpsuit! That thing has been great.

I do still have a couple more jumpsuits. I forget what sizes though.

Sy Borg
Sep 20, 2007

Grimey Drawer

A few months ago I picked up a pair of Walker's Electronic Earmuffs with Bluetooth in grey from Midway USA. After a few trips to the range, I found that I really dislike the electronic hiss and prefer the ear pro I use for mowing the lawn. Free to a good home!

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

My sole partiality is to that delectable spiced meat. Any additional confederation of vegetables shall not compromise the pie as I see it.

Sy Borg posted:

A few months ago I picked up a pair of Walker's Electronic Earmuffs with Bluetooth in grey from Midway USA. After a few trips to the range, I found that I really dislike the electronic hiss and prefer the ear pro I use for mowing the lawn. Free to a good home!

Oh hey my only complaint with my muffs is that they lack Bluetooth, yoink!

Sy Borg
Sep 20, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Javid posted:

Well you're in luck, this very pair has Bluetooth for all your music and crank calling needs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Gimme Gimme Swedish Fish...

Fallen Rib

Javid posted:

These (if they're the same ones I have) also have independently adjustable volume for each ear. I didn't bother to read the manual and thought they were broken. They're great for tuning out some schmuck at the range who insists on drolling on about something instead of shooting. Just turn that ear off.

The BT call quality on mine is pretty terrible, mostly on the mic side.