Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Shaocaholica posted:

I sent out an AR trigger sampler to another goon to try out with 2 trigger jigs and 5 triggers. Since its all packed up, if anyone wants to try out some AR triggers just pay the return shipping and don't break anything.

By any chance, would you still have this available? I'm fairly sure I'm gonna build my first AR later this year and don't want to miss out on any potential Independence Day trigger sales, but I'd prefer to know what to consider.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

By any chance, would you still have this available? I'm fairly sure I'm gonna build my first AR later this year and don't want to miss out on any potential Independence Day trigger sales, but I'd prefer to know what to consider.

the tapes are being circulated!

smax
Nov 9, 2009

I have two Wilson Combat 47DOX baseplates if anyone wants them. These are low profile steel baseplates that can be swapped onto any 47D magazine to allow them to be used in compact framed 1911s. Let me know if you can use them.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

They have come home but still packed up. I supposed they could go for another round after some TLC. PM me.

ZebraBlade
Mar 26, 2010

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark

I have 99 extra AR upper dust cover retaining clips. Just let me know if you need one or two and ill mail you a dozen for free.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

ZebraBlade posted:

I have 99 extra AR upper dust cover retaining clips. Just let me know if you need one or two and ill mail you a dozen for free.

Yesss

I will be in contact.

Atticus_1354
Dec 9, 2006

Don't you go near that dog, you understand? Don't go near him, he's just as dangerous dead as alive.

Any chance someone has a glock insert for a tlr1 that they aren't using?

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Atticus_1354 posted:

Any chance someone has a glock insert for a tlr1 that they aren't using?

Probably! Let me look. I'll post here tomorrow with my findings.

Atticus_1354
Dec 9, 2006

Don't you go near that dog, you understand? Don't go near him, he's just as dangerous dead as alive.

infrared35 posted:

Probably! Let me look. I'll post here tomorrow with my findings.

You're the best. If you send me one I will put you on the christmas card list.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Atticus_1354 posted:

I just got back from Canada. Will check ASAP.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Atticus_1354 posted:

Sorry it took so long, but I found one. Please drop me a line at my user name at gmail and let me know where to send it.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Anyone have a mil spec AR trigger from a reputable maker? I want to include one in the sample pack as reference. I have one but it's origins are dubious and I'm not sure it would be representative.

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Shaocaholica posted:

Anyone have a mil spec AR trigger from a reputable maker? I want to include one in the sample pack as reference. I have one but it's origins are dubious and I'm not sure it would be representative.

Iím pretty sure I have a few PSA triggers. Iíll check tonight.

Proper Kerni ng
Nov 14, 2011

I have three full size M&P45 magazine floorplates (the kind that's on factory mags, with the forward curve that sticks out in front of the grip) and two M&P45c floorplates (flush fit) if anyone wants some but not enough to buy them five at a time online. If the internet is to believed they should fit any standard capacity full size or -c model M&P magazine, but not the bowdlerized MA/CA versions.

I got a pack of the flush fits because the forward curve on standard M&P floorplates is annoying for spare mags and catches on stuff more easily, but only needed three of them.

mkdnn02
Jan 26, 2004

Have a polymer 10/22 trigger tapped with a set screw to correct over travel. Never installed. Anyone?
http://i.imgur.com/jcuGgjam.png

mkdnn02 fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Aug 28, 2017

ZebraBlade
Mar 26, 2010

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark

Does anyone here have an Ares Shrike upper / FightLite MCR upper / FN M249S ? I came across some M27 links for practically free that I would be more than happy to mail out.

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty

Fun Shoe

Does anyone have a long-rear end CAR15 style flash hider or two they no longer need? I am having the damnedest time finding one.

i will pay money for one or two of these if someone has a line on a cheap one

wheres my beer fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Aug 28, 2017

Urzza
Sep 8, 2007
Rippen off MTG since 2002

I've got a OEM stock and barrel for a 10/22 if anyone wants it.

Atticus_1354
Dec 9, 2006

infrared35 posted:

Sorry it took so long, but I found one. Please drop me a line at my user name at gmail and let me know where to send it.

I want everyone to know that IR35 is a super cool dude who helped me out. Consider yourself on the christmas card list.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene

Fun Shoe

If anybody is looking to buy a gun through GrabAGun I have a free shipping coupon. Expires Sept 10.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

My sole partiality is to that delectable spiced meat. Any additional confederation of vegetables shall not compromise the pie as I see it.

Urzza posted:

I've got a OEM stock and barrel for a 10/22 if anyone wants it.

I would do much mad science with an unwanted 22lr barrel.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Party Plane Jones posted:

If anybody is looking to buy a gun through GrabAGun I have a free shipping coupon. Expires Sept 10.

please pm me this

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene

Fun Shoe

Herr Tog posted:

please pm me this

PM'd, though I just noticed that it actually expires tomorrow

Urzza
Sep 8, 2007
Rippen off MTG since 2002

Javid posted:

I would do much mad science with an unwanted 22lr barrel.

Say the word and send the address and it's yours

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Kicking life into this one again. I found an MP5 magazine sans bottom plate on a building clearing ex a few days ago, probably dropped by the police HRU team when they were training in the same building a while ago. There are no MP5s left in my unit now as all who had them have transitioned to the MP7, and I'm pissed at the cops because I got silicone gel for attaching explosives all over me when I squeezed past a door they'd blown up. As said the baseplate is missing, It's complete otherwise. If somebody wants it, and think it can be sent stateside from Europe, I'll ship it over just to be nice.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.

You might run into some ITAR stuff.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007

Hair Elf

Yeah I'd take it but itar is a bitch and I wouldn't risk it.

E: after some quick googling I would just need to fill out a free atf form. I'll jump on that.

e2: After further reading I actually found out that you don't need a permit to import for:

ATF Form 6 posted:

Minor components and parts of Category I(a) firearms, except barrels, cylinders, receivers (frames) or complete breech mechanisms, when the total value does not exceed $100 wholesale in any single transaction.

So it's good to ship without any paperwork (at least stateside, make sure Norway is cool with it)

SpartanIvy fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Sep 24, 2017

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.

I thought ITAR was more stringent than whatever ATF regs

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Importing into the U.S. is generally easier than exporting out, but there is a little paperwork.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007

Hair Elf

E2M2 posted:

I thought ITAR was more stringent than whatever ATF regs
I'm having a hell of a time finding anything about ITAR and importation, and everything about exporting seems to be focused around weapons themselves and electronics aimed at contractors.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

SpartanIV posted:

I'm having a hell of a time finding anything about ITAR and importation, and everything about exporting seems to be focused around weapons themselves and electronics aimed at contractors.

ITAR arguably covers nearly everything firearm-related, but there are narrow exemptions for personal importations or exportations of "minor parts" without a license if the value of the shipment is under $100.

The ATF's web site seems to confirm my understanding.

"Minor components and parts for Category I(a) and I(b) firearms except barrels, cylinders, receivers (frames) or complete breech mechanisms, when the total value does not exceed $100 wholesale in any single transaction."

So there's apparently no need to fill out a Form 6 to import a magazine. CBP shouldn't seize it if the ATF's okay with it, but you never know. If I was shipping it, I'd print off the relevant regs from the ATF's web site and highlight the specific sections and include it in the shipment.

I am not a lawyer; I'm just a dude who tries to keep up on cross-border firearms regulations.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

For what it's worth I've had people in Europe mail me small gun poo poo like that before. The under 300 was my understanding of why it was OK, but from what I could tell it's not like they checked anyway.

Proper Kerni ng
Nov 14, 2011

Contents: [SNOWMOBILE PARTS]

Akion
May 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

The usual Goon standby of [CONTENTS: Used Marital Aides] isn't good enough for you?

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Roger Baolong Thunder Dragon has been fascinated by this sophisticated and scientifically beautiful industry since childhood, and has shown his talent in the design and manufacture of watches.

I thought it was illegal to ship humans

Doctor Grape Ape
Aug 26, 2005

Dammit Doc, I just bought this for you 3 months ago. Try and keep it around for a bit longer this time.

HappyCapybaraFamily posted:

I thought it was illegal to ship humans

Only if they're living.

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Roger Baolong Thunder Dragon has been fascinated by this sophisticated and scientifically beautiful industry since childhood, and has shown his talent in the design and manufacture of watches.

well i don't think a dead aide will help my marriage much

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

MIAD grips are cheap when you buy the unpopular colors for AR10. Thing is, the backstrap without the beaver tail works for both AR10 and AR15.

Wa11y
Jul 23, 2002

Did I say "cookies?" I meant, "Fire in your face!"

Anyone want a Tango down Aimpoint T1 cover in OD green? PM me your address and a picture of a $5 bill (front and back) to cover the concept of shipping, and I'll get it out to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Shaocaholica posted:

MIAD grips are cheap when you buy the unpopular colors for AR10. Thing is, the backstrap without the beaver tail works for both AR10 and AR15.

I donít know what youíre offering but Iím interested.