Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
gently caress the Caps horn guy.

Only 2 games tonight so :effort:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

When Horn Guy misses games people shout "honk honk honk" sometimes. It's a very weird thing to feel like you're missing from the game experience.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
POTVIN SUCKS!

Oh wait, did I do that wrong?

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Jovial Cow posted:

POTVIN SUCKS!

Oh wait, did I do that wrong?

you forgot the dumb whistles that make no sense.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Duke Chin posted:

you forgot the dumb whistles that make no sense.

Its the classic buh buh buh buhnuh buh buh buh buhnuh buh buh buh buhnuh buhbuhbuh POTVIN SUCKS

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
lol Montreal.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

ah yes, the eternal struggle against the mighty buffalo sabres

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
Penalties for all!

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
OVECHKIN!!!!!!!!

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Montreal... I'm comin for ya

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
hey let's let Ovechkin have like... a half an hour to stick handle where he scores like 98% of his goals from :lol::lol:

(i'm actually okay with this cause rags are dumb stinky stinkos who stink)

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Duke Chin posted:

hey let's let Ovechkin have like... a half an hour to stick handle where he scores like 98% of his goals from :lol::lol:

(i'm actually okay with this cause rags are dumb stinky stinkos who stink)

It's true. I can smell them from here.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Nice try Montreal but you're playing the Rangers.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

:lol:

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
KUZNETSOV!!!!!!!!!!

That was nice.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Nice hands from Kuznetsov. I'm also kind of surprised Miller didn't just board the poo poo out of him after the goal.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Nice hands from Kuznetsov. I'm also kind of surprised Miller didn't just board the poo poo out of him after the goal.

Why would cool and good JT do something dumb and bad like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Matt Zerella posted:

Why would cool and good JT do something dumb and bad like that?

It seems like the dumb "Send a message" NHL I've become desensitized to. Glad he didn't.

• Locked thread