Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
My fiancee is a much bigger fan of the show but has never watched the old stuff, whereas I have, so i get to be all smug about recognising things like Movellans that she has never heard of :)

I wonder if they've got Bill's sexuality out of their system, or if the next episode will start with her dictating a prologue of "I'm Bill. I travel through time and space. And I'm gay."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
I guess Happiness Patrols are a recurring problem in the future!

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
So three episodes in a row that have had humans as fuel for the not-monster-of-the-week to consume, bit of a theme there! Plus three knocks the previous episode, two knocks this one, I suppose we'll have one knock next week and the countdown will be over for the re-introduction of the Master.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
First rule of housing in the UK: everything's hosed, yo.

Namtab posted:

You're kinda pushing it a bit with the first of the three

The episode where humans got turned into fertiliser?

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

TinTower posted:

The twist was rather crap, though.

I thought it was Cybermen when the suits were doing the characteristic march in time that the Cybermen have done in the revival. I think that would have been a worse twist...

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
I hope the Doc starts cooking exciting and new recipes from now on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

The_Doctor posted:

:siren: HEY :siren:

You know what you should buy? These awesome prints/prop replicas courtesy of echoplex, great person of this parish. He has a little store here, and honestly it's good stuff: http://clarksworth.bigcartel.com/

Easy birthday present for the missus spotted...

• Locked thread