Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
Wow, that was impressive, and I've got my hopes up for the rest of the season. I'm a big Capaldi fan and the dude was basically born to play the Doctor so I've been pretty bummed by the last two seasons, I feel like weak convoluted writing has totally let him down and it's a shame, but this was the first episode that felt like what I'd hoped for from the show with Capaldi as the Doctor. Bill seems like she's gonna be a good companion and the entire tone of Capaldi's character was perfect, I hope it stays consistent. We don't need to do any more of the "what sort of man am I?" drama, I just want to see this episode's Doctor have adventures for a season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
Hell, even Nardole was fine, and that seemed like a bad idea to me initially.

• Locked thread