Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

I WON THE BETTING POOL ON TESSAS THIRD STUPID VOTE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS HALF-ASSED TITLE

Slippery Tilde
You know, all the way through the episode something felt really unusual about Bill.

I wonder if Bill is possibly Transgender or something? Who could say!

Anyway, Great start to the season, easily Capaldi's strongest opener yet. Bill was entertaining and I am still suprised at how much I enjoy Matt Lucas hanging around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

I WON THE BETTING POOL ON TESSAS THIRD STUPID VOTE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS HALF-ASSED TITLE

Slippery Tilde

BSam posted:

Anyone listen to the "binaural" thing? I think it didn't add much except for when the house starts knocking from a bunch of different places, and it was pretty awesome then.

They could have done way more with it, Binaural stuff is pretty cool but it felt underutilized.

I hope they do it again sometime but really go to town with it.

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde
:) "We need an exterior location shot to represent the outside of the chemical lab. It has to look kind of sciencey but nothing too recognisable."

:downs: "I know the perfect place!"

AGROFUEL RESEARCH OPERATIONS: YORKSHIRE BRANCH.

Really though, could they have not chosen a building that wasnt quite so easily identifiable as London city hall?

FiftySeven fucked around with this message at 00:54 on May 28, 2017

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Davros1 posted:

Can we talk about the one most brilliant thing about this ep? Not once was Erica's height ever mentioned.

You see, this is why Doctor Who is so great. They dont let the little details dwarf the overall story.

• Locked thread