Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Plenty of Civics and Crown Vics on I-85N/S and I-285. Usually with worn/flat tires and the yellow 'impound' sticker on them.

Also: A lot of tuner/stance cars abandoned around the Atlanta interstate.

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 14:34 on May 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

22 Eargesplitten posted:

I certainly hope so.

We started seeing a lot less of that when our town made a law classifying rolling coal as a display of speed like drag racing. I don't think they enforced it much, but the threat of six points on your license was enough.

If you're still in Cheyenne, I imagine it's a lot worse.

Rolling Coal is like natural selection at work: Lots of dead engines will follow it.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
An abandoned Fiat 500 with a yellow 'We're gonna tow you' tag, a Chevy Impala with no wheels and one spare tire jack holding it up, and an abandoned/surrendered BMW 7 series in our parking lot with mismatched chrome wheels and two flats.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

buttcrackmenace posted:

today : 20xx Ranger rattlecanned green (?) 5/8 of the way up the mountain, hood up, steam issuing forth, driver squatted in front of it with a gallon bottle of water at the ready

also : local government held their first vehicle auction in 8 years a little over a month ago

http://dpp.vi.gov/sites/default/files/announcements/6%2010%202017%20Auction%20Booklet%20FINAL%20ONLINE.pdf

p much all of the cars sold off were inoperable in their own special way

these cars are just beginning to get back on the roads, so I expect to be seeing plenty of broken white Chevy **********s over the next few months

:stare: Those starting bids are insane.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
"I've got AWD, I can drive like a jackass!"

*proceeds to spin out, hit a rail and flip*

• Locked thread