Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
Steve will be the one man that survives despite all odds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

Phi230 posted:

Mapping isn't the hard part, I can find plenty of those, plus some stuff I've accumulated on Roll20 over the years. Its modern infantry and vehicles that are giving me a research sesh.

Tokentool to turn any 'ole image into a token, but if you search for "tank" under roll20 you'll get a bundle of tanks under free assets. Before they changed how roll20 was laid out you could figure out the author for it who has this massive site of WW2 to modern top down vehicle tokens of all sorts, but I don't know how to reverse engineer a link the same way now.

• Locked thread