Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sum
Nov 15, 2010

Dwayne "The Dwayne" Dwayne reporting in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sum
Nov 15, 2010

this seems like the sort of game that's hellish as a board game but would be pretty simple as a video game (at least from the player's perspective), although i guess rolling dice and consulting tables is supposed to be most of the "fun"

sum
Nov 15, 2010

I like this plan

sum
Nov 15, 2010

Quinntan posted:

Sorry about your shins :(

all part of my plan to be posted in a bunk when the squad gets massacred on the first real mission

e: also it seems like with the "no parrying if you don't have CA" rule and the low odds of hitting, whoever swings first will probably lose

sum fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Apr 21, 2017

• Locked thread