Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quinntan
Sep 11, 2013
I'll take one of the sniper rifles on assumption that it'll keep me well away when someone fumbles a grenade and blows the squad up. Sign me up as Potato.

Quinntan fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Apr 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quinntan
Sep 11, 2013
Toff

Quinntan
Sep 11, 2013
The overwatch team looks a little oversized, maybe two other lads should join the assault team?

Quinntan
Sep 11, 2013
We should lure away the guards by running in circles around the building and have them follow the footprints.

Quinntan
Sep 11, 2013

chitoryu12 posted:

Do you REALLY want to steal an Indian Army INSAS?

Wouldn't it be QBZ-05s?

Quinntan
Sep 11, 2013

chitoryu12 posted:

Are we fighting the Chinese military here or the Chinese-backed or Tibetan rebels?

I don't think the Chinese military is going to allow anyone that isn't themselves to run a long-range radar station, so I'd say it's Chinese troopers.

Quinntan
Sep 11, 2013
Voting for Circuit Breaker because it means a good chance that I won't be shot!

Quinntan
Sep 11, 2013
On the other hand, if they're tossing grenades everywhere before going in, they're probably not looking to take prisoners or leave survivors. I'd hide behind my desk and wait for them, because what else could I do?

Quinntan
Sep 11, 2013
Think of how much weight we would save if we just ran into battle naked like some barbarian horde.

Quinntan
Sep 11, 2013

JcDent posted:

Africa, eh? Would they still have G3s and FALs around there?

lovely Chicom AKs are guaranteed, tho.

I vote that the more emaciated members of the group get M4A1s.

There'd be some, old Rhodie and Portuguese stocks and all of that, but the area would be flooded with AKs.

Quinntan
Sep 11, 2013

Phi230 posted:

There are certain risks to any Thunderdome,

Potato isn't going into this, leadership requires being at the front and I don't want my guy anywhere near the front.

Quinntan
Sep 11, 2013

Popete posted:

1x Physical Fitness Training Center - $150,000
1x Firing Range - $75,000
1x Field Hospital and Staff - $200,000

Bogdons Cousin He will take over our Firing Range and get the boys in fighting shape.

Total = $500,000

I really think getting our guys trained up should be a high priority early on. The field hospital as well should be a big priority, cause we are likely gonna get shot the hell up.

As for weapons, maybe we should give each recruit an allowance? Say $10k each and pick out whatever you want.

This but with the addition of the Comms Centre

Quinntan
Sep 11, 2013
On the other hand, do you think that a bunch of basic flunkies would have even half a clue about co-ordinating communications in the field? Not a hope. Communications is the most important element to modern combat operations nowadays, to neglect it would be a very bad move for us.

Quinntan
Sep 11, 2013
Okay, now fire that to the side and see what happens. That's be fun.

Quinntan
Sep 11, 2013
Sorry about your shins :(

Quinntan
Sep 11, 2013
I've just realised that my guy's next match is with the other guy naked but for a rifle.

This is the best mercenary company ever.

Quinntan
Sep 11, 2013
Speaking of pistols, am I right in thinking that Bogdan didn't offer any?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quinntan
Sep 11, 2013

LatwPIAT posted:

I have to maintain ready stocks of six different types of ammo! Why would you do this to me? Why?

Didn't we only order weapons that use NATO stuff and all the Combloc stuff was captured, right?

• Locked thread