Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Wait, I remember the papaya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

ConanThe3rd posted:

Wait, I remember the papaya.

Huh, maybe I missed it. I just recall her calling the attack and it cutting immediately to the rain of papaya slices.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Larryb posted:

Huh, maybe I missed it. I just recall her calling the attack and it cutting immediately to the rain of papaya slices.

I just double checked, she definitely turned into a giant papaya.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Alright, nevermind that part then.

As for Kururun I wonder if she’ll eventually evolve and learn to talk like Fuwa did and what her role is going to be from here on out seeing as Laura is already doing most of the fairy duties in the series.

Maybe she’ll have a role in the team getting their real team finisher in a few weeks and/or being involved in Laura eventually becoming Cure LaMer

Also the Witch of Delays apparently believes in child labor as Elda might possibly be our youngest Precure villain to date (unless she’s just a short womanchild that is). She does seem to treat Numeri like her mother at any rate.

The latter would be sort of fitting though as in this batch we’ve got a witch that would prefer to remain in bed rather than actually do anything productive, a lazy chef, and apathetic doctor and now a childish maid. The only odd man out so far is the butler who seems to have some authority over the other generals.

Larryb fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Apr 11, 2021

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG

Man, the finale of Sailor Moon first season sure was

Anyway, I'm really glad I checked the series out, it was a lot of fun. The last arc was kinda meh and I don't really like the memory-wipe ending but other than that it was very charming and funny. Oh, and

Endorph posted:

i mean, it has an explicit gay couple.

I thought that was about Neptune and Uranus who appear later iirc but there is one explicitly gay couple in the first season! What a nice surprise!

I'm also reading the manga and the pacing there is loving insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Interesting thing of note, for a while I was under the impression that Rio’s one time transformation in KiraKira being named Cure Waffle was just a fan term but apparently it comes from an early sketch of him that was found in an official artbook (he was also apparently going to have a unicorn horn at one point):