Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Star Twinkle 10 was great. This is my first PreCure so I was fully expecting them to bust out the four (or is it only three?) Pens that they'd acquired so far and win with some cool new attacks but nope, TPK.

Dad Theory: The organization is anti-Alien because of bad aliens so they'll end up supporting the PreCures. I have no evidence to back this up, just my thought. Have any PreCures ever been revealed early on, if at all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Another PreCure newbie question- Is there usually this much of a difference between PreCure transformation scenes?

I feel like Star's is fine if the least elaborate, then Soleil and Selene are both a bit better and good, and then Milky's just shits all over the other three with like constant movement and effects and cute faces and whatnot.

Maybe one of the animation directors is playing favorites?