Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Motto posted:

Symphogear, it's good

I love the magic of punching things.

Flip Flappers and Madoka are also both wonderful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I hope AXZ brings the heels gag back. I don't think GX made any heels jokes.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Cephas posted:

I just watched the first two episodes of Symphogear and it was real weird. It gave me like a mix of GaoGaiGar and, I dunno, Mai Hime or something vibes, but without any buildup. It's just full throttle craziness in a kind of retro way. Does this show calm down a little?

I guess I was expecting a show about :angel::glomp::sparkles::palmon: and instead I got :black101::gibs::science::rory::kamina:

Symphogear starts off kind of weird and grim but grows into a relentlessly silly but deceptively intelligent and big-hearted show about love, music, communication, and rocket-assisted flying dropkicks.

I like it a lot.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

...Why would the government facility care about Hibiki's grades? Does she need to stay in school to punch Noise?