Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Space Flower posted:

I had no clue the BDs were being released so soon after their theatre showings. What a treat. The visuals in this are definitely gorgeous, and newcomer Gin has flaming axes and the good ol' "overcome it with GUTS" mentality. nice

https://u.nya.is/rtjdhk.webm
My kind of gal! :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Cygames doing more for Precure in English than Toei

Sometimes I forget that Domon Kasshu voiced a cute, constantly-hungry magical girl fairy. :allears:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Larryb posted:

And Honoka voiced Mezool in Kamen Rider OOO (most recently she also played Kale in Dragon Ball Super).
She also reprised her role as Tessa (along with Seki as Sagara) for the newest Full Metal Panic season. :3:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Neat tidbits! :)

I swear I read somewhere that Takeuchi liked tokusatsu shows so much that she wanted to include them as part of her manga, which is why the Sailor Scouts do all the fabulous posing (and maybe why the color-coding worked so well, idk?).

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Nodosaur posted:

Honestly, it'd be harder to find stuff that Tomakazu Seki HASN'T been in than stuff he's been in
Like he's not as prolific as Takehito Koyasu or Toshiyuki Morikawa, but yeah: he's still fairly popular as a VA.

e: Also, he can still pull off the cute voice. :v:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AOCQfEcKas

Wark Say fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Oct 14, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Fruity20 posted:

am i the only one who isn't into sailor moon yet loves precure? (fresh being one of my favs).
I love me some Sailor Moon (like, the joke from the first episode of Anime Crimes Division is not an exaggeration; I can sing the whole Sailor Moon OP almost from memory :sweatdrop:), but I honestly don't blame people for this type of opinion: As fantastic as the manga/some of the anime eps. can be and while it does, overall, hold up to age fairly well, it is starting to show its age as an early 90's magical girl franchise.