Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The broomsticks they ride around on make vroom vroom noises too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It was on CR, no one watched it because of the car ad stuff, magical girl shows not being super popular here and the first few episodes being pretty slow.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The English in it is like playing Wild Arms 2

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The most amusing thing about that is the anime killing off a character who didn't die in the manga, they had to hastily resurrect her in the second season.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Literally everything Gust and Koei Tecmo do nowadays gets an English translation so I'd wait and see if your Japanese isn't decent.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

https://twitter.com/koeitecmous/status/872075615477927936

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

When can I be a magical girl?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yes

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Hate-Senpai posted:

What the gently caress is up with the braided girl's hair.

The classic hair t-pose

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Eela6 posted:

Should I watch:

Madoka
Flip-Flappers
or that Magical Boy Parody people mentioned in the chat thread?

Madoka

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

What Precure should I watch first?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Nerd

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Larryb posted:

So is it worth it to watch the original Sailor Moon anime in its entirety or would it be better to just watch Crystal and then go back and watch SuperS and Sailor Stars (I think the current run of Crystal has covered up to Sailor Moon S at any rate, correct me if I'm wrong)?

Watch the original, don't bother watching Crystal

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Marketing

First against the wall

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Watch the first movie and A's TV series, skip the rest.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The main difference I remember in the anime was Presea dying which they had to quickly undo when the sequel manga got adapted.

There's also the loving weird OVA that's all X like and has people from the Rayerth universe invading Tokyo and having robot fights there.

Sakurazuka fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Nov 20, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Are there English subs out for it yet?