Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
Gonna miss Steve Mason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Powershift posted:

The Sedins are forechecking like there's no tomorrow.

This is the last game of the season for them so there isn't.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

sedative posted:

Gonna miss Steve Mason

It's ok, Neuvirth is coming back, and he isn't as good as Mason.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

ThinkTank posted:

This is the last game of the season for them so there isn't.

theres always the world championships to look forward to!

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Mcdavid trying to get fancy on #99

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Cheeky Connor. Very cheeky.

The Sedins clowned the Flames on the last game of the season when Hank won the Art Ross so I am okay with McDavid doing the same so long as they win in regulation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YafdepidxsU

Better times

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
good job sbisa.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Quality finish there by the D man.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Angry Asian posted:

good job sbisa.

Very shameful. Thank you Luca. Please just lose this game so I can never think of this season again.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
gotta go fast

https://twitter.com/EdmontonOilers/status/851250763074424832

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

This Canuck team is doing everything it can to be scored on without making it completely obvious that's their intention. Bachman ended the period by sending a beautiful pass right to the Oilers forechecker.

I look forward to the day he blows out his knee, loses all his speed and turns into a hideously overpaid 2nd liner.

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Connor is a very special boy

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

ThinkTank posted:

This Canuck team is doing everything it can to be scored on without making it completely obvious that's their intention. Bachman ended the period by sending a beautiful pass right to the Oilers forechecker.

I look forward to the day he blows out his knee, loses all his speed and turns into a hideously overpaid 2nd liner.

Or some 4th liner will blindside him and knock him out for a year and he'll have to sit in a spinny chair and siphon Beau Bennett's precious life-essence to return to power

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
the canucks are trying to become the first team in nhl history to lose three draft positions in the last game

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Good job Van :)

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Yay Goldobin?

corn on the cop posted:

the canucks are trying to become the first team in nhl history to lose three draft positions in the last game

I have faith that the Canucks are really, really bad.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Goldobin no for the love of god

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

Stealing your favourite hockey teams
...in spirit.
I get really excited when Edmonton scores and I feel dirty. Super dirty.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
See there we go.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

That was a phenomenal turn over.

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

...in spirit.
I for one applaud Willie for taking Goldobin off of the Sedin line and replacing him with Drew Shore. Willie loves the tank.

That said I'm still expecting a last second tying goal from Megna from Chaput and Sutter and then a loss in overtime just to spite everyone.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Wippersnapper posted:

I get really excited when Edmonton scores and I feel dirty. Super dirty.

I feel like there's an oily filth on my skin that can never be scraped off no matter how hard I scrub.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Should have been a penalty shot.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

how do you get clowned by megna

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Stiev Awt posted:

how do you get clowned by megna

The Oilers outside of McDavid and Drai are actually pretty bad

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

That should have been a penalty shot as well.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

yay okay

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Not okay, that should have Mcdavid's point :(

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
oh my god if this gets overturned

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

corn on the cop posted:

oh my god if this gets overturned

Willie wants to take his final pound of flesh on the way out the door

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
The coach's challenge is an abomination

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

This being overturned is pretty peak challenge pedantry.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
ahahaha thank you willie

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Is there anyone alive who still defends it?

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

...in spirit.
:lol: I hate you Willie. Please get hit by a car.

Can you fire a coach during a period?

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

rex rabidorum vires posted:

This being overturned is pretty peak challenge pedantry.

I have the sound off. What was the issue?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Eat dicks you useless loving refs.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

ThinkTank posted:

the oiler going to the bench didn't have his foot completely in the box when the puck crossed the line, called offside, no goal.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

ThinkTank posted:

Eberle (I think) was going for a change. The Oiler player had already come onto the ice, but Eberle hadn't completed the change (his skate is on the ice despite being basically 95% through the door on the bench) and so the play is offside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

That's the worst loving rule. If we lost a top 5 pick and the battle of Alberta on that I'm gonna blow my stack.

• Locked thread