Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high

Barking Gecko posted:

Let's suggest some good vanity plates for the Hellcat.
YOBBER
BUNCAR
BLUNT
YOB420
REGGAE
SATAN
CHILL

PSSYWEED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass

Hugh Malone posted:

This car has two keys, a black one and a red one.

When you use the black key you can only drive to church and a grocery store while the radio plays Celine Dion. No one lets you over, and grown folks cry while children point and laugh.

When you use the red key, flames shoot out of the car in all directions. It will only drive to bars, strip clubs, and hell. The radio only plays 90s rock. Everyone who sees it attempts sex.

lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

Barking Gecko posted:

Let's suggest some good vanity plates for the Hellcat.
YOBBER
BUNCAR
BLUNT
YOB420
REGGAE
SATAN
CHILL

XPLOITR

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
cda

by Hand Knit
Just figured I'd pop in to say I bought two hellcats today, no big deal

Fuck My Ass

cda posted:

Just figured I'd pop in to say I bought two hellcats today, no big deal

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

alnilam

I bought a helicat today

ZogrimAteMyHamster

Grandad won't give his Hellcat back.

cda

by Hand Knit
just boughg another hellcat, bringing to 3 the number of hellcats i bought, and to 2 the number of cosnecutive days in which i have bought at least one hellcat

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
itss okay if you've only bought a hellcat on one consecutive day, instead of two, like me, just never give up and keep buying hellcats and you'll probably string together a combo eventually

----------------

Manifisto

me? I leased a subaru

I have never felt so alive

Manifisto

* a used subaru

FluffieDuckie

cda posted:

just boughg another hellcat, bringing to 3 the number of hellcats i bought, and to 2 the number of cosnecutive days in which i have bought at least one hellcat

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

a fragile ego

nice car bro, whered you get it, the car store?

Fuck My Ass
I traded up my 4wd Honda Civic for this bad boy fellas

Twenty Four

Did you fit it out with endo steel?

Fuck My Ass
CDA I'll be your sugar daddy

FactsAreUseless

gently caress My rear end posted:

1650 a year because I bought it cash. I have mid level coverage because I honestly will only be driving it on the weekends because I have a government car for work
Huh, that's not as bad as I expected.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

FactsAreUseless posted:

Huh, that's not as bad as I expected.

It'll go up once he collects a few speeding tickets.
"I'm sorry officer, I thought the speed limit was 155, not 55. Oops. My bad."

Fuck My Ass

Barking Gecko posted:

It'll go up once he collects a few speeding tickets.
"I'm sorry officer, I thought the speed limit was 155, not 55. Oops. My bad."

it gets away from you bad. all in all really pleased with the purchase and the fact I haven't killed myself
in it (yet)

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
get a heavendog to complete your hellcat collection, you need some contrast in there

cda

by Hand Knit
I got a hellcat for free today. dont feel bad if you're still paying for them, everyone develops at different speeds

----------------

FalseParadigm

Chew, chew, chew. That is the thing to do.

mister magpie posted:

nice ride capitalist scum

Fuck My Ass

cda posted:

I got a hellcat for free today. dont feel bad if you're still paying for them, everyone develops at different speeds

posting smiling
picked up my hellcat today. happy to post a verification pic if the trolls don't believe it's mine

Fuck My Ass
trolls could ruin this sub forum

posting smiling

gently caress My rear end posted:

trolls could ruin this sub forum

if the trolls put half the energy they spend trolling hte forums into buying hellcats, they would almost have as many than we do.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I still do not have any hellcats. Some day when my disposal income bin gets really really full I think I may have an idea on what I could do with it all though for sure so thanks!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

posting smiling posted:

picked up my hellcat today. happy to post a verification pic if the trolls don't believe it's mine

p. sure I can see you smiling in the post though so I'm good. Feel free to buzz my house sometime if you want!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

i am he

cda posted:

I'mg lad you're the dude with the money, dude, thank you for using it for bitchin stuff like buying avs and giving to charity and purchasing sex gently caress cars

lol

alnilam

I bought a hellcat today, the screeching sound of its meow caused me to stab out my own eardrums and its poop has lit the litter on fire

Manifisto

Me too op! Upon the occasion of my recent marriage, my wife lost no opportunity of procuring a cat--a remarkably large and beautiful animal, entirely black, and sagacious to an astonishing degree. In speaking of his intelligence, my wife, who at heart was not a little tinctured with superstition, made frequent allusion to the ancient popular notion, which regarded all black cats as witches in disguise. Not that she was ever serious upon this point -- and I mention the matter at all for no better reason than that it happens, just now, to be remembered.

ty nesamdoom!

cda

by Hand Knit
today i taught a rag tag bunch of orphans how to buy hellcats and sent them out into the early morning mist to bring me back one hellcat each. i don't feel bad for you if you're still buying hellcats for yourself, that's your business if you want to, i guess I've just moved on

Macnult

A dude a few neighborhoods over bought a hellcat last weekend and my friend's chop shop is gonna give me some real $$$ when I bring it to them

alnilam

Macnult posted:

A dude a few neighborhoods over bought a hellcat last weekend and my friend's chop shop is gonna give me some real $$$ when I bring it to them

Update: someone stole my hellcat, can you spot me some of your newly acquired wealth so i can buy another one

Macnult

alnilam posted:

Update: someone stole my hellcat, can you spot me some of your newly acquired wealth so i can buy another one

dude that sucks! sure thing I know someone whose selling a custom one for cheap. for some reason the stock parts are more expensive even though they're not that good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I bought a helicarrier today.

Barking Gecko fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Apr 14, 2017

• Locked thread