Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Stabbin' at random wooooo :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah season series doesn't seem to mean a whole lot when playoff hockey seems to play out far different from regular season hockey, and teams can either be backing into the playoffs or riding a ton of momentum compared to when they'd played their opponents in the regular season.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I do think there's something to be said for one team just having another's number, things like that, but with as goofy as NHL scheduling can be (didn't the Flyers and Pens not play one another last year until they were like 3 months in?) i don't buy it as bible truth or anything.

I can definitely buy goal differential as a factor. Like T-bone's article indicates. A season sweep of 4-0 looks a lot different if they were all really tight games or something like that.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah I love Ovi but them finally getting over the hump only to run into God Mode Carey Price would be hysterical.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

FrenzyTheKillbot posted:

I've been playing around with GIMP lately and decided to try something new for my bracket. I ended up with this fridge magnet looking thing.

This is a very neat design and I dig it

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

oh my god the senator hahahahaha

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

BRING ON THE RED Xs :black101:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

i see you, brobot

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

3 Xs woooooo

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

because prizes!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Mike_V posted:

Yeah well your boy is sort of killing it in round one and I don't need some prick blowing it the rest of the time only to nail the SCF and taking those prizes.

what

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

i'm still not sure who my boy is

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I gotta be honest, I haven't heard poo poo about Anaheim and i just kinda assumed they wound up on top of the pacific mostly by being the least bad

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I know it's been said before a couple times but yeah if there was ever a year for the caps to finally Do It and get past the Pens, this is it.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Thufir posted:

Man, I did not do well in that round.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Brobot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

let me be the first to say that i like you as a poster and karlsson is one of my favorite all-time defensemen. i don't know what causes me to give people these avatars. send help

lmao I loving love it

• Locked thread