Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

bizarre deformity posted:

:toxx: :toxx: :toxx:

If the Predators beat the Blues, I will buy a Preds baseball cap, made by Buffalo's own New Era Cap.

If the Predators win the WCF, I will buy a Filip Forsberg shirsey.

If the Predators win Lord Stanley's Cup, I will buy a jersey of whoever wins the Conn Smythe.

Edit: if the Preds lose to the Blues, I will donate $20 to a charity picked by a Blues fan.

If the Preds lose the WCF or the Stanley Cup Final, same deal but with a fan of whoever they lose to.

Good excuse to buy a Pekka Rinne jersey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

RC Cola posted:

I already have mine :colbert:

I sadly got a Weber jersey thinking he would easily be around just as long as Pekka.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Preds in 5
Pens in 5

Get this over with, bring on the finals!

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Furnaceface posted:

Im going to go all in on my pessimism and stick with my NHL bracket that has a Ducks/Pens final with the Pens sweeping their way to a repeat and the league fellating them so hard that everyone misses the days of Chicago saving hockey.
Ducks in 6
Pens in 5

If the Pens fail to win the Cup I will buy a new av celebrating the most hated player on the team that eliminates them. So something like Sens - Phaneuf, Preds - Neal, Ducks - FCP (these are negotiable as the playoffs may create a new most hated player). I will keep the av until the first day of the 2017-18 season if they lose in the SCF or the first game of the 2017-18 playoffs of they lose in the ECF. :toxx:

The Preds AV should def be Ribeiro.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Preds in 6.

• Locked thread