Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

How do we determine best and worst bracket?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Why is everyone so high on the ducks?

E - I mean, yeah, Calgary, but I'd give at least even odds with the Edmonton McDavids and San Jose was good at one point this season.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

http://i.imgur.com/f94ZO6z.gif

It's... more effective this way. (mobile users, don't bother actually it does kinda work!)

West:
Nashville in 7
St. Louis in 4
Anaheim in 5
Edmonton in 5

Nashville in 7
Edmonton in 6

Nashville in 6

East:
Montreal in 6
Ottawa in 6
Washington in 4
Pittsburgh in 6

Montreal in 5
Washington in 5

Washington in 5

SCF:
Washington in 6

Cocaine Bear fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Apr 12, 2017

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Lol, way to gently caress everyone's bracket, Washington.

Just like to point out that I also have no Xs yet.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

CBJSprague24 posted:

Dehumanize yourself and face to Red X.

Fleury needs to screw up just one more game so I can have a chance at getting PIT in 6 right.

How pessimistic of you. And that one more game bit is funny. We're not talking maf. We're talking playoff maf.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Think I got everything but Montreal right and got one # of games (but those don't really matter).

Nashville in 6
Edmonton in 6

Montréal Ottawa in 6
Washington in 6

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

drat, I'd be in second if I'd have properly submitted my bracket. Oh well, live and learn.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I don't recall anything about Ellen in the toxx.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Nashville in games. Rest of the teams are hosed. Would be finny to see Sens somehow go all the way but it doesn't matter. Preds gonna curb stomp anyone in their way.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Drunk Canuck posted:

Preds 4 straight shutouts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Not a lot of love for the ducks up in here. Let me just take a look at Rinne's save percentage... Oh.

• Locked thread