Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Metroid sighting huh? Well, I did just pour this coffee...it will still be there tomorrow.
Whoops, we started. I'll try to catch up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Metroid sighting huh? Well, I did just pour this coffee...it will still be there tomorrow.
The invention exchanges are nice to see return.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

https://twitter.com/CarvelIceCream/status/852983632968859648

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

The stock footage 'animal advice' riffs are top notch.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

"At some point you might have to finish your film with Youtube. That is ok!"

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

all-Rush mixtape posted:

"I'm not high, but my dog is and I am!"

Such a great line.

This movie is giving me major Pod People vibes, which is the best possible vibes to get.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Oh my god, these random animal shots.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Random dude sitting at a table, devouring a chicken like he's never eaten before. Here we go movie.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Oh my god, did the bots just pop up in raccoon costumes in the theater?

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

all-Rush mixtape posted:

They're nature's clowns! *swings hammer at propane tank*

Having more puppeteers is one of the best decisions they've made.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Oh my god, that RunDMC riff just killed me.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

all-Rush mixtape posted:

"Sorry, I was in the museum pool!"

What the gently caress was that guy doing in this movie? I'm so confused.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

"Commencing lie Fabrication"

"OHHHHH YEAH!"

"Lie fabrication complete."

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

They are really getting their value out of that laser cutter.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

"This gravy needs to be a bit fluffier, be right back."

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

"Has anyone considered that we may be tracking...a bus?"

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

I dig the little informational bumpers. Mix of trashing the movie, and catching people up who might not know all the terms and characters.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Pearl's microbus!

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Fezz posted:

Pearl and Bobo look way off model.

I can only imagine how much they had to pay Kevin to get back into the monkey suit. If I were him I'd make someone else do it, and just do the voice.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

...Is the Pearl clone still played by Mary Jo Pehl? They look so similar.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Fezz posted:

No. Her name is Rebecca Hansen and she's the new Gypsy.

OK, that makes more sense. They did a good job matching the makeup.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

"We're all the animals you postponed dealing with until laaateeeer!"

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

OK...that dude is definitely going to jail for child enticement.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

all-Rush mixtape posted:

The only bad thing about the new closing is no 'WANG' at the end of the song.

Yeah, it takes too long to get to the stinger as well. Maybe if there's another season and they don't have to put all the kickstarter names in, it will be a little more reasonable.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

That was a really great episode. Any time they add a kid to the mix, it seems like a good episode. Pod People, Final Sacrifice, etc.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Artsygrrl posted:

That kid could not follow directions to save his life.

He followed the only directions that mattered.

Bigfoots directions.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

So we're watching Time Travelers tonight?

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

I've got dinner in the oven and I'm ready for some Time Travelers at 7!

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

And awaaaaaayyyy we go!

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

"I'm actually traveling through time at the rate of 1 hour per hour."

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Haha, Tom trying to pull the lever down.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Ummm...am I the only one that sees that fire extinguisher?

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

I love this rear projection gimmick they have where everyone just wanders off to the right when they enter the future.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

"From now on, I have one mission: avoiding spoilers."

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

These mutants are so goofy.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

The looney tunes bit while the hole opens just killed me.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

This robot factory bit is so up the show's alley.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

OK, this robot head thing is a pretty nifty trick. I'm sure it was mind blowing whenever this came out.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Wow, down girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

"He's Fixy!"

• Locked thread