Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Carsons Ghost

i clicked the wrong forum and meant to post this in post yor favorite inofensive comment, how do i fix this please help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Carsons Ghost

oh man sorry about this i meant to do that bloody mary thing but byob came up instead does anyone know how to put byob back down into the ehter and get that mirror lady to hang out with me

Ben Carsons Ghost

well what the hell i meant to summon a horrible demon from the darkest depths of blackest hell but i got byob instead, can anyone give me tips on how to replace a pastel forum for chilling with a hateful vomit spewing monstrosity completely unidentifiable to good chirstian men and if possible i'd like to do it before work tomorrow

Ben Carsons Ghost

okay so i know in the book it says i rested on the seventh day but i meant to do some really incredibly cool poo poo, like unicorns and tapping into your own innate helaing powers and hyper-tantric sex and stuff, but instead i accidetnally did this byob thing and i was embarrassed so i buried it but someone firgure out the forum id and now people are postingh here, mods please restore the unbelievable powers of the lord to humanity and repleace byob

Macnult

[panicked, out of breath tone] don't panic

Goons Are Gifts

Really good av though

vanisher

that av hurts my eyes

you know what maybe my av hurts someone else's eyes... that wasn't very thoughtful of me

I'm sorry.

Ben Carsons Ghost posted:

well what the hell i meant to summon a horrible demon from the darkest depths of blackest hell but i got byob instead, can anyone give me tips on how to replace a pastel forum for chilling with a hateful vomit spewing monstrosity completely unidentifiable to good chirstian men and if possible i'd like to do it before work tomorrow

okay so i know in the book it says i rested on the seventh day but i meant to do some really incredibly cool poo poo, like unicorns and tapping into your own innate helaing powers and hyper-tantric sex and stuff, but instead i accidetnally did this byob thing and i was embarrassed so i buried it but someone firgure out the forum id and now people are postingh here, mods please restore the unbelievable powers of the lord to humanity and repleace byob

:shrug: i'll ask fluffie

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

hey fluffieduckie is there any way we can restore the powers of the lord to humanity and repleace byob

please pm Ben Carsons Ghost i'm just a middle man thanks

e: oops meant to PM this

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

no, it worked

alnilam

Try turning your screen off

Ultra Spoot

alnilam posted:

Try turning your screen off

Oh drat thought this was fyad for a second

Elusif

Ultra spoot has a good avvy, wheras the spinning siezure dog is not very good at all.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Ultra spoot has a good avvy, wheras the spinning siezure dog is not very good at all.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Darkman Fanpage
op walking into byob like https://youtu.be/b40QdTRaqFk

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I have been here for weeks and I still have no idea what is going on

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Fuck My Ass

vanisher posted:

that av hurts my eyes

you know what maybe my av hurts someone else's eyes... that wasn't very thoughtful of me

I'm sorry.

:shrug: i'll ask fluffie

you have one of my favorite avs

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

Macnult

gently caress My rear end posted:

you have one of my favorite avs

:agreed: very easy on the ice

cda

by Hand Knit

twoday posted:

I have been here for weeks and I still have no idea what is going on

i would be happy to explain

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HaveARottenDay

dawg just needs to chill and slow its roll

Scaly Haylie

vanisher posted:

that av hurts my eyes

seems like an epilepsy risk tbh

vanisher

Awe thanks. Manifisto does good work

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

cda posted:

i would be happy to explain

no, it's better this way

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultra Spoot

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Your yoshi's island av was one of my all time favorites probably, and your current one is great too. Not sure why op would want to leave this wonderful world of chillness and sweet avatars

• Locked thread