Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birds

you don't have to go to bed but please keep it down i need to work tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

WHAT?

cda

by Hand Knit
YO! KEEP THE loving NOISE DOWN! gently caress!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
i have work tomorrow. my work is very delicate. it is very sensitive. i need my sleep, or my work will suffer. please. keep it down./

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Macnult

I have a headache and the Aleve hasn't kicked in yet and it's not gonna work unless you all KEEP IT DOWN

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
what?? sorry I can't hear you over this 20 minute avicii remix

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Historical Wizards

Oh sorry I didn't know, I just watched some videos about lemurs making a ruckus. I'll try to keep it down from here on out.

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

vanisher

dude this is the ballad section of november rain I can't just end it here

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Dads Dip Cup

I am sick of "the man" trying to keep the noise down. it is time for the noise to rise against its oppressors and be heard

Elusif

OP, I am a criminal mastermime.

alnilam

*systematically undermines the popularity of noise bands*

Dads Dip Cup

the door to the chamber of eternal damnation and torment opens, and satan's head pokes through.

"guys could you keep it down a bit, you're at around 7-8 and I need you at like at 3 or 4" *lowering voice to a whisper* "let's use our library voices, please"

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
I gently knock a broom handle against the ceiling and the sex noises stop. "please be a little more quiet, I am very tired." Sex noises resume with greater intensity and frequency

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

Peg Sliderskew
Hey, it's not my fault you guys don't know how to HAVE FUN!

*turns Grease soundtrack up another notch*

Courtesy of Manifisto

Manifisto

N. Senada posted:

I gently knock a broom handle against the ceiling and the sex noises stop. "please be a little more quiet, I am very tired." Sex noises resume with greater intensity and frequency

dammit I paid good money for these sex-noise-simulation tapes and I will play them at top volume whenever I please

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted

hockey jockey posted:

Hey, it's not my fault you guys don't know how to HAVE FUN!

*turns Grease soundtrack up another notch*

I begrudgingly lip sync to 'tell me more, tell me more' as I look out the window at the very fun party next door

Peg Sliderskew

N. Senada posted:

I begrudgingly lip sync to 'tell me more, tell me more' as I look out the window at the very fun party next door

If you want to go to Amanda's party, go ahead! If you like alcohol and drugs and sex, that's your lookout. My real friends like hit musicals that only talk about alcohol, drugs and sex. Right guys?

...guys?...

Courtesy of Manifisto

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
I can hear my neighbour (they are british) playing loud europop music in the room next to mine. I put on the life of Brian and put my tv volume to max demonstrating that I both appreciate his culture but that I won't be kowtowed

birds

thank u for respecting my reqeust

thanks hogge wild!

alnilam

N. Senada posted:

I can hear my neighbour (they are british) playing loud europop music in the room next to mine. I put on the life of Brian and put my tv volume to max demonstrating that I both appreciate his culture but that I won't be kowtowed

Peg Sliderskew

N. Senada posted:

The Solomon of next door neighbours.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Fuck My Ass
KEEP THE NOISE DOWN

AND STOP loving CURSING

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

google THIS

aw, mom you're just jealous

Darkman Fanpage
turn down the noise turn down the funk

Macnult

google THIS posted:

aw, mom you're just jealous

birds

Dads Dip Cup posted:

the door to the chamber of eternal damnation and torment opens, and satan's head pokes through.

"guys could you keep it down a bit, you're at around 7-8 and I need you at like at 3 or 4" *lowering voice to a whisper* "let's use our library voices, please"

thanks hogge wild!

Macnult

Finally, total silence. It's so quiet I can almost hear my heart beat. No, wait, I can definitely hear my heart beating. It's getting louder now? Oh... oh god. It's not stopping. I... I, can we keep it down? Please? Please!?

FutonForensic

AND YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF LIVING IN A SHOTGUN SHACK

I wish I was living in a shotgun shack, little man. I wish I had that shotgun.... heuh... so i could blow us both to kingdom come. that comically oversized suit is going to fit you even less well after i blow a few holes in it! heuh!

THERE IS WATER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN

how'd you like to see it firsthand, little man?! heuh! with a pair of cement shoes on!!

birds

now it's too quiet

thanks hogge wild!

Darkman Fanpage

FutonForensic posted:

AND YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF LIVING IN A SHOTGUN SHACK

I wish I was living in a shotgun shack, little man. I wish I had that shotgun.... heuh... so i could blow us both to kingdom come. that comically oversized suit is going to fit you even less well after i blow a few holes in it! heuh!

THERE IS WATER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN

how'd you like to see it firsthand, little man?! heuh! with a pair of cement shoes on!!

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
"Will you keep it down I can hear you hammering that 'H' key from up here! You do realise you can just hold it down right?"
"Sorry mom"

FalseParadigm

Chew, chew, chew. That is the thing to do.

birds posted:

now it's too quiet

*cricket*

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
"Police, yes, there is a noise disturbance, please go talk to the people next door hosting a truly outrageous party"

I watch the police officer go up to the house, take a coors light from the cooler outside and chug it to the cheers of the partygoers. He then throws the can at my window and I see the mountains are still blue.

Ultra Spoot

Can't, a criminal has strapped a bomb to me that will explode if i go below fifty decibels a second. People think i'm one of those annoying people who play their music out loud in target for attention but i'm really just trying to not die. I wish someone would just understand i'm misunderstood....

Peg Sliderskew

Ultra Spoot posted:

Can't, a criminal has strapped a bomb to me that will explode if i go below fifty decibels a second. People think i'm one of those annoying people who play their music out loud in target for attention but i'm really just trying to not die. I wish someone would just understand i'm misunderstood....

But does someone as selfish as you even deserve to live? Hmm?

Courtesy of Manifisto

Twenty Four

vanisher posted:

dude this is the ballad section of november rain I can't just end it here

dooooooooo dooooo de da de da da do do do da deeeee da dooooo de da dooo dedadedodadeledodedeledoo!

Edit - thinks about keeping it down but looks back and forth between the Ibanez, Jackson, ESP, and BC Rich guitars hanging on the wall and decides to crank it to eleven!

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Apr 12, 2017

FalseParadigm

Chew, chew, chew. That is the thing to do.

Twenty Four posted:

dooooooooo dooooo de da de da da do do do da deeeee da dooooo de da dooo dedadedodadeledodedeledoo!

Edit - thinks about keeping it down but looks back and forth between the Ibanez, Jackson, ESP, and BC Rich guitars hanging on the wall and decides to crank it to eleven!

Careful. Your metal is showing.

Twenty Four

FalseParadigm posted:

Careful. Your metal is showing.

Don't shame me friend!

vanisher

Twenty Four posted:

Don't shame me friend!

dooo dodadeee dadooooo da doo dooooo dodadedado doodoodoo deee dodadooo dododedodadoo doo dodado deeDOOOOO dodedado doda DEEEEEE DOOOD OODOOODOODOOOD ODELODO DOELEODSOOFSDOFUIP DOOOO DOELEDOOOO!!!!

e: oops missed a do

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
check out these eggshell shoes I'm walking around on

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

• Locked thread