Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I just finished AJ's book. If you're looking for a wrestling book, don't waste your time. Most of it is about her upbringing.

But it's a quick and entertaining read. She had a super hosed up life but overcame it all and it was uplifting to read.

If you're a fan of AJ, I'd say read it. If you want wrestling stories, there's really no point.

In the acknowledgements she says she wants to thank the ladies she worked with using their real names and the last one she names is Big E :laffo:

Also, I think she lost her virginity to Trent? because I can't think of anyone else whose real name was Greg and was around at that time. He's a very nice dude apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

rovert posted:

Excited for Alexa and Sasha being the second coming of Bret and Shawn https://twitter.com/BloodFame_Rats/status/798995712289701889

You mention this all the time so what's the deal with it? What's Sasha's problem?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

They pretty much have to keep Charlotte and Alexa separate because all Alexa does is expose how bad Charlotte is in that role.

e: If Smackdown gets Owens, Zayn and adds rumored callup Almas, that's a hell of a roster of workers.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Skinty McEdger posted:

That's weird though. Vince doesn't normally split up married couples on the road.

It's entirely possible that Tuesday is the only day they aren't together. She's not tied to the SD schedule all week like everyone else.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

Sd is in awful shape, Shane buried Tamina for no reason and Jinder Mahal is a roid freak and not a cool one like Scott Steiner.

I will always miss Alexa on Sd.

Tamina is terrible and useless so who cares

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

lol it looks like he's selling propane or something

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Maybe he wellnessed again

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I'm worried this US title situation is them hedging their bets and if Raw numbers drop, they'll have Owens lose to keep him on Raw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

IcePhoenix posted:

What happened to spur this post?

Vin Diesel is super butthurt that The Rock joined the Fast & Furious franchise and everyone credits him with its rejuvenation.

• Locked thread