Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

KungFu Grip posted:

its cool that no one else can make a thread btw

i was making a thread but i was rewriting the recap instead of just copy/pasting it :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I want to see heel Apollo Crews. His heel gimmick will be he smiles a lot while saying mean things.

There seemed to be a tease of a more serious but still smiling Crews a month or two ago, iirc, but he just hosed around with Ziggler and then he disappeared.

I was hoping for a heel turn into a smiling psychopath gimmick. All going hard on babyfaces with a chair while having the same smile he has now. Talking about absolutely destroying people down to their core components while keeping a perfectly amicable demeanor.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

ijii posted:

I never seen Shinsuke, but I'm curious to see how he turns out.

Go watch his matches with Kota Ibushi at Wrestle Kingdom 9, and AJ at Wrestle Kingdom 10 if you want to see his Japan stuff, or Sami Zayn at NXT San Antonio. He's one of the best in the world.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

So two things:

1) Are we just supposed to forget the Universal Title exists? It's kinda weird to not have any feud for it right now, even with the shakeup.

2) I am still a firm believer in the Finn heel turn. Just something about his presence with his entrance, his mannerisms at times, his facial expressions. That dude is ready for a dark turn.

However, it still feels like there's a lot of ambiguity here. It's kind of fun to watch him and just say, "Man, I wonder if he is going to turn today. Or maybe later. Or maybe he won't."

Is this dude turning or what though? He is good times.

My first thought when Dean moved over was that it was to replace the universal title as a thing to fight for, and they were just loving over smackdown because WWE.

Also Finn needs his face run. I'm totally into heel Finn later, but he just came back from injury and he was crazy over when he originally debuted, which he never really got to take advantage of. Let him run face for a few months, reestablish himself and then a heel turn would be cool.

• Locked thread