Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I am going to watch and enjoy it and I don't want none of you haters to bring me down with your poo poo! gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

It's got AJ and it's got Nakamura and if my carefully constructed elaborate fantasy booking works out it'll have US Champion Sami Zayn by the end of the night too!

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Smackdown Live is in fact going to be good now that stupid garbageman loser Dean Ambrosia isn't bringing the show down with his presence

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:gas:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

HerraS posted:

Smackdown Live is in fact going to be good now that stupid garbageman loser Dean Ambrosia isn't bringing the show down with his presence

I hate you.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I have faith Smackdown Live! will continue to be good. I mean eventually AJ and Nakamura will cross paths, right?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Jerusalem posted:

It's got AJ and it's got Nakamura and if my carefully constructed elaborate fantasy booking works out it'll have US Champion Sami Zayn by the end of the night too!

hell it'd still be the A show even if AJ and nakamura were the only ones left

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

bradzilla posted:

I have faith Smackdown Live! will continue to be good. I mean eventually AJ and Nakamura will cross paths, right?

SmackDown will absolutely be good. It's the guys that got shifted to Raw I'm upset for.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

just do what I do and only watch the ppvs. that way, you won't care who is on what show! and you aren't wasting 5 hours a week on wwe broadcasting

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Raskolnikov38 posted:

hell it'd still be the A show even if AJ and nakamura were the only ones left

YOU WOULD THINK SO but time and again for the last few years Raw puts on matches that would be main events of any darling indies from seven years ago before wrestling supposedly "got bad" and are very good matches and yet the haters come out in full force like "GuuuuH! I don't like this at all! You are stupid for liking this! As stupid as me, in fact!"

SpiritOfSanDimas
Oct 31, 2012

HerraS posted:

Same, but also for Bray Wyatt and Alexa Bliss

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i'm watching smackdown right now

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

just do what I do and only watch the ppvs. that way, you won't care who is on what show! and you aren't wasting 5 hours a week on wwe broadcasting

Except the majority of PPVs now are one brand so it still matters!

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SpiritOfSanDimas posted:

Same, but also for Bray Wyatt and Alexa Bliss

This is the kind of poo poo I'm talking about! Get the gently caress out of here.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
can't wait for shane to come out and say theyre taking a special case for his own protection to smackdown

and the big dog comes to claim his new yard

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

[quote="RacistGuidingLight" post=""471267248"]
"GuuuuH! I don't like this at all! You are stupid for liking this! As stupid as me, in fact!"
[/quote]

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Apr 11, 2017

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RacistGuidingLight posted:

This is the kind of poo poo I'm talking about! Get the gently caress out of here.

Raw has a good roster as does SmackDown I am just concerned about the writing staff's ability to make the most out of the Red Team.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

HerraS posted:

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ragnarok the Red posted:

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

I don't want anybody to fight. But let's just say they were to fight.... are there any injuries either might have that say the gambling community aren't aware of....?

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i do think though

AJ
Nak
Randy
KO
Rusev
Corbin
Harper

is good i guess dolph is still there who cares

tag team wise either do new day and gallows/anderson or new day and sheamus cesaro

you could put sheamus cesaro into singles, or give big e a push

either way smackdown will be fine and still the A show, will miss the miz shooting on daniel though

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
smackdown is going to get curtis axel, bo dallas, the shining stars, golden truth, and jinder, "the diet master," mahal and we will all have cried at least once in each of their respective character reviving vignettes on the A+ show, Smackdown LIVE.

also just imagine bo's face on the smackdown LIVE collage. just think about it.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
wow i'm watching smackdown right now and Renee said that Dean's penis was "weird and trapezoidal" did anyone else hear that

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Do it ironically posted:

i do think though

AJ
Nak
Randy
KO
Rusev
Corbin
Harper

is good

Why the gently caress not? Their three big losses were Bray Miz and Ambrose n and they're already up one Nakamara and probably Kevin Owens.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
oh my god they showed a still picture of it and it looks like it has some sort of fleshy skin loop on the side like a coffee mug handle

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I hope Smackdown is just 2 hours of them announcing more people going to Raw

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

KungFu Grip posted:

I hope Smackdown is just 2 hours of them announcing more people going to Raw

Kurt: I asked Daniel Bryan who he wanted from Raw and he just played this song whose lyrics went,"They don't want none" so I didn't give them any!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bill Goldberg posted:

oh my god they showed a still picture of it and it looks like it has some sort of fleshy skin loop on the side like a coffee mug handle

Off to make some edits...

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
my friend is pissed because now he cant watch raw since dean is on it

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
I fell asleep after Jinder's match and rain woke me up at like midnight but I went back to sleep and then bought a new av, now I'm ready for Smackdown Live starring nobody because they're all on Raw now I guess.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Except the majority of PPVs now are one brand so it still matters!

yeah I know, I watch both raw and smackdown ppvs is what I meant.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Shima Honnou posted:

I fell asleep after Jinder's match and rain woke me up at like midnight but I went back to sleep and then bought a new av, now I'm ready for Smackdown Live starring nobody because they're all on Raw now I guess.

please buy your old av back

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

MotU posted:

please buy your old av back

or at least one in the same color palette i have terrible recognition for this poo poo

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Shima Honnou posted:

That av isn't good.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

yeah I know, I watch both raw and smackdown ppvs is what I meant.

Oh well yeah. Generally good strategy.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

RacistGuidingLight posted:

That av isn't good.

That just means it and I have much in common!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

whoop my rear end

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
We're in a new age of sincerity and self respect here.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
I would watch Nakamura Vs. Aj Styles for two hours every week and enjoy it. In fact. I think I want that instead of raw and smackdown can just be separate.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Shima Honnou posted:

its like you got radical plastic surgery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

• Locked thread