Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Finally found this thread! I finished at about 75%, but apparently that 25% is like an entire extra game's worth of content based what I've been reading in here. I need to go back and try to find some of these areas, I never did much with the Dream Nail, I think I have about 700 essence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Augus posted:

I'm not the only one having framerate problems, am I? The third coliseum is terrible for me because the frame rate dips every time enemies are being spawned in and the game keeps eating my inputs as a result

There are a couple situations that will reliably cause the game to drop some frames for me. Killing those orange goobers that drop rancid eggs is one, and getting a lot of Geo on the screen all at once can do it too, but it can also happen mid-combat and that usually means I get hit. My computer's a few years old but should definitely not be struggling on that.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

The second, faster Crystal Beam Guy can gently caress completely off.