Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Hey, guys. I'm currently trapped in the Ancient Basin , with seemingly no way to progress. Am I boned? It'd suck if I had to start all over again.

VolticSurge fucked around with this message at 05:58 on May 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

So, I finally started making progress. Beat the Broken Vessel, got the Monarch Wings, Isma's Tear and the Crystal Heart. Upon returning to the Crossroads,it now looks like the Flood from Halo has set up shop. Did I gently caress up? Or is this supposed to happen?

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just did my first Arena fight. Beating Zote's rear end felt so good.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Now if only every store in Canada wasn't sold out of Switches...

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Dancer posted:

Being blocked out of one boss fight and two cutscenes in a 20-30 hour game isn't a reason to go online and tell people their opinions are wrong. People are free to have their opinions, it just irks me when they act like there's no room for other reasonable people to disagree (not what you did, but the people I was responding to).

Can you stop being insufferably :smug: so we can move on? Thanks.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Finally beat the Soul Tyrant today. That's 2 out of 3. Now I just need to do the False Knight re-fight and gently caress that guy. I'm gonna max out my essence with moth lady no matter how long it takes.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

^burtle posted:

Turn your Masks blue and stand tank that biiiiiitch.

Isn't it difficult to stand tank a guy who does two damage per hit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

So,finally beat the loving Dream False Knight and got 2400 Essence. Feels good.