Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

I'm kind of stuck. Where can I go next if I hated fighting enemies in Crystal Peak?

There's area next to Fungal Wastes and below Greenpath, but the map guy is blocked by some black force field I have no clue how to disable. And I can't progress in other directions there yet without either longer dash or double jump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

SirSamVimes posted:

Your options:

1) Continue struggling through Crystal Peak. There's a key movement ability available from the upper section and entrance to another zone in the lower right.

2) At the bottom of Fungal Wastes through the Mantis Villages is access to Deepnest. Deepnest is hell if you haven't upgraded your nail at least once.

3) If you have a Simple Key (one can be bought from Sly and one found in City of Tears), there's a passage downwards just to the left of the fountain in the City of Tears which unlocks a sewer level. Have fun.

I honestly really liked Crystal Peak and your other options aren't the best zones but you might like them more.
Thank you, could you describe Deepnest Hell a bit? I have upgraded my nail once.
And also, how do I deal with Crystal Hunters in areas that have just few narrow platforms and death pit below?

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

skasion posted:

Just wait for round two.

That boss has two stages??

Or is this in regards to Deepnest?

Sininu fucked around with this message at 00:25 on May 30, 2017

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

How do I get out of here?

There's a way to left in Ancient Basin, but I think I couldn't go far that way without double jump.

Edit: Do these trees have any purpose?

Sininu fucked around with this message at 19:56 on May 30, 2017

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

skasion posted:

Getting stuck in the basin without the tram pass has to be this game's equivalent to getting all the way to the bottom of Tomb of the Giants without the Lordvessel.

You can absolutely jump up back up the way you came from where you are, but it will take a bit of dicey wall jumping. It definitely took me a number of deaths to get the hang of it.
Oh god no! Noooo!

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

One Hundred Monkeys posted:

Do you have the crystal dash? If you do, you should be able to access an upgrade in the Basin that'll make it easier to climb the elevator shaft.

I do have Crystal Dash, but somehow missed that upgrade. Is that on the far left side of Basin?

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

Internet Kraken posted:

Yes. Have fun.

Beat the boss, got the upgrade and got out! Got second upgrade to my nail too!
I've heard that getting that upgrade changes something about the world though? I hope it won't get rid of any shopkeepers..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

I wish they'd fix stuck XBone controller inputs bug.