Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Russia interfered with the 2016 election but it's a big pile of nothing because they've interfered in far more direct ways in all our elections since the internet was A Thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
the trump campaign organized with russian intelligence to hack and publicize his opponents emails and launder money to fund troll farms and use said trolls in targeted advertising campaigns based on hacked voter databases during the 2016 elections, in return the RNC dropped a bunch of Russia-antagonistic stuff from the platform and the Russians promised not to release the piss tape and other compromat

edit: bonus conspiracy: all of this poo poo was blatantly obvious during the 2016 campaign and nobody did anything about it because the united states is a weak and incapable country

386-SX 25Mhz VGA has issued a correction as of 03:42 on Sep 18, 2017

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Putin release the piss tape

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Also, Steve Mnuchin now has unfettered authority to enforce or not enforce the matginsky act lmao

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Australia will not be granted independence from the UK as becoming a republic would involve requiring approval for war via parliament

Sheogorath
Mar 29, 2007

the moon landing was real, but they forgot to take the lens cap off the cameras so all the pictures and video had to be faked to avoid national embarrassment

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

the moon landing was real, but they had to fake the footage of earth from the moon, because the earth is flat.

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

the moon is not flat by the way, just earth

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

Sheogorath posted:

the moon landing was real, but they forgot to take the lens cap off the cameras so all the pictures and video had to be faked to avoid national embarrassment

Pete Conrad and Al Bean did break the TV Camera on Apollo 12 by pointing it at the sun. So the TV Networks had to fake a lot of that landing with actors mimicking the real astronauts on tv stages.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Neil Armstrong had buttsex on the moon with an et and NASA space lube cost a billion dollars to develop.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

MizPiz posted:

Pizzagate was delibrately stoked to further delegitimize any accusations of pedophile rings among the powerful.

related. lobbyists set up pedo rings for politicians because it gives them blackmail material and politicians are all power-hungry psychopaths

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Our politics are dumb because the entire Boomer generation was poisoned by leaded gasoline when they were growing up, and most of their children were poisoned too.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

Zeroisanumber posted:

Our politics are dumb because the entire Boomer generation was poisoned by leaded gasoline when they were growing up, and most of their children were poisoned too.

You read that Mother Jones article as well?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Instant Sunrise posted:

You read that Mother Jones article as well?

I read an article about how all the kids of that generation were poisoned, I don't remember if it was from MJ or not. Got me thinking that smoothbrains might be a symptom of heavy metal poisoning.

Of course, I was born in 1978, so that means that I'd be poisoned too, but maybe not as bad.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

Zeroisanumber posted:

I read an article about how all the kids of that generation were poisoned, I don't remember if it was from MJ or not. Got me thinking that smoothbrains might be a symptom of heavy metal poisoning.

Of course, I was born in 1978, so that means that I'd be poisoned too, but maybe not as bad.

Was it this one?

Lead: America's Real Criminal Element

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Nah, it was another one about the scientist who first sounded the alarm about leaded gasoline.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

my elementary school playground was under a cloverleaf onramp during the era of leaded gas. I'm pretty sure my entire school is broke brained because of it.

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
GMO fearmongering was sponsored by Monsanto to distract from their real wrongdoings and make anyone yelling about their monopolization of agriculture look like a hippie idiot. the side benefit is making people distrust e.g. the golden rice project and other not-for-profit gmo projects that might cut into their bottom line

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

MizPiz posted:

Pizzagate was delibrately stoked to further delegitimize any accusations of pedophile rings among the powerful.

If pizzagate ever turns out to be real it will be run out of a pizzeria owned by a Trump shell corporation they claim to know nothing about and 3 hours later someone will find the place has 5 star reviews on yelp by both Trump adult sons.

Best Korea
Feb 15, 2012

MizPiz posted:

Pizzagate sprang up right when mainstream sources were starting to question Trump's ties to Jeffery Epstein, who also has ties to Bill Clinton.

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

The Democratic party are made of the same 0.01% that the Republican party is and is therefore unable to understand that inequity is really no poo poo the main political issue of the day

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Friend, it is not just the issue of the day. For you see the history of all hitherto existing societies is the history of class struggle.

Cornflakes
Dec 3, 2006

Cheney (and maybe Bush and Rumsfeld) knew that a terrorist attack was coming in the months leading up to 9/11. They wanted to use it as a pretense for invading the ME so they let it happen, but they thought it was going to be smaller, closer to something like the OKC bombing. If they had known it was going to be so huge they would have tried to stop it.

Also "Let's roll" was a feel-good coverup and the plane that crashed in Shanksville was taken out by the government

Also, the top 0.1% are already way, way more prepared than ordinary people realize for the horrors of climate-induced upheaval.

Cornflakes has issued a correction as of 10:41 on Sep 20, 2017

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
That's all provable fact, not a conspiracy.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

here's something about the eBay founder doing prepper poo poo in Hawaii

http://www.hawaiifreepress.com/Arti...g-disaster.aspx

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Hawai'i takes white crazy and makes it crazier.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Starting around 1975 (or more specifically post-Nixon resignation), the Catholic Church ran its own version of the Southern Strategy using misogyny and homophobia instead of racism. This was the Moral Majority and especially the Liberty University mooks spurred on by Falwell and Robertson. The Southern Baptists and Evangelical Death Cultists ate that poo poo up and the Republican Party went on to appoint a Catholic "Pro-Life" majority to the Supreme Court instead of the centuries old single "Catholic Seat." Basically, the Civil Rights movement led to the VRA, with the backlash of the KKK's Southern Strategy; while the Feminist movement led to Roe v. Wade with the backlash of the Vatican's Moral Majority lapdogs.

The capitalization in the above paragraph cements it's conspiratorial bonafides.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Cornflakes posted:

Also "Let's roll" was a feel-good coverup and the plane that crashed in Shanksville was taken out by the government

iirc, the guy was trying to say "lets roll this food cart down the aisle" lmao

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/MemriBot/status/916452687952171008

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
i can't believe the us faked the satan landing

Best Korea
Feb 15, 2012

Slamhound posted:

Starting around 1975 (or more specifically post-Nixon resignation), the Catholic Church ran its own version of the Southern Strategy using misogyny and homophobia instead of racism. This was the Moral Majority and especially the Liberty University mooks spurred on by Falwell and Robertson. The Southern Baptists and Evangelical Death Cultists ate that poo poo up and the Republican Party went on to appoint a Catholic "Pro-Life" majority to the Supreme Court instead of the centuries old single "Catholic Seat." Basically, the Civil Rights movement led to the VRA, with the backlash of the KKK's Southern Strategy; while the Feminist movement led to Roe v. Wade with the backlash of the Vatican's Moral Majority lapdogs.

The capitalization in the above paragraph cements it's conspiratorial bonafides.

There's actually a lot of research that proves that the Evangelicals rallied around abortion because it was more palatable to the general public than being against desegregation. It goes well with Prester Jane's theory about the inner and outer narrative.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Dude picked an incredibly bad place to be condescending

C'mon Jack

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

the vegas shooters brother is speaking to media in coded language

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
chinese made security cameras connected to the internet are able to be watched by chinese govt officials at any time

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

Baloogan posted:

most security cameras connected to the internet are able to be watched by just about anybody at any time

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
obama continued the mass deportations and drone strikes that started under bush

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Pomp posted:

obama continued the mass deportations and drone strikes that started under bush

that's not a conspiracy

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zH9Zca1vRM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Baloogan posted:

chinese made security cameras connected to the internet are able to be watched by chinese govt officials at any time

When it's confirmed that all mobile phones can be remotely unlocked and turned into audio visual bugs something low tier like backdooring a ip camera is pretty low rent.

• Locked thread