Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Russia was a test case for Stalker style societal control and once it was shown to work was enacted globally to allow the bildeberg group to control the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Jose posted:

Big jock knew

They use heated balls to rig every champions league draw

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Scionix posted:

if kennedy being anti-war in the cold war was enough to blow his brains out why the gently caress hasn't the cia killed our bing bong dumbass goblin for a president before he does some poo poo a lot worse than losing raytheon some money.

makes me wonder, if there was a serious incoming candidate that was 100% staunchly "I will leave the middle east and tax all income above 1 billion at 100% no exceptions", how long would it take for them to mysteriously die

Comedy option they never become president because they get assassinated much earlier on

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Alex Jones is just a tv show character

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
danny devito was an inside job

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
The choom gang are the most dangerous criminal enterprise in the continental united states

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Tingfinder posted:

Starting to think some poo poo is happening in France.

Refugee camp magically burns down completely, and they are refused to re-settle, then the fascist Le Pen struggles in Polls, so magically they arrest some terrorists and find explosives, and now deploy 50k police officer to ensure that people's fear cause her to get elected. I'm loosing my drat mind here, i think.

The only situation where the people currently holding institutional power would help Le Pen win would be after the first round and Melenchon was the other option for the runoff.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Laphroaig posted:

the whole Kek thing being an ancient egyptian god is no coincidence, friend

its real. like pizzagate.

Shadilay is the ultimate unequivocal truth of the shadow reptillian government. A song written in the shadow of Propaganda Due (a proven masonic conspiracy to control a national government over decades) by a band called P.E.P.E.

pepe posted:

cosmic absolute, regular reality
breath of a image/concept, syntony of civilizations
confused descendants of rebel cells
I fly towards the universe, I'll pass through it
if you are a star, show yourself, I will stop
oooh oooh

(X2)
shadilay shadilay my freedom
shadilay shadilay oh no
shadilay shadilay oh dream or reality
shadilay shadilay oh no
(you) fly into my life, no it's not finished
I will stop
set my sails, in the sky or at the bottom of the sea
I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

metallic harmony, CONCRETE/REAL REALITY
electronic videoclip, praise of civilizations
confused descendants of rebel cells
I fly towards the universe, I'll pass through it
if you are a star, show yourself, I will stop
oooh oooh

(X2)
shadilay shadilay my freedom
shadilay shadilay oh no
shadilay shadilay oh dream or reality
shadilay shadilay oh no
(you) fly into my life, no it's not finished
I will stop
set my sails, in the sky or at the bottom of the sea
I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

More proof of Masonic Popery and its linked to the egyptofascist atlantean shadow government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

https://www.discogs.com/PEPE-Shadilay/release/238525

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Jose posted:

Julian assange is a rapist

Assange is such a rapist the two women he raped say he didn't rape them.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

School Nickname posted:

Yeah people are unwilling to accept that the world is complex and run by morons, so there has to be a reason as to why their lives are poo poo, be it George Soros, NWO, Illumartinis or whatever.

Acting like billionaire capitalists aren't the reason your life is poo poo is denying reality though

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Mensch was involved in a Twitter alternative called Menschn that accidentally tapped into the darknet servers connecting Trump Org to the neo-KGB, she's been trying to warn us in Cassandra-like fashion ever since

(the first bit is actually true lmfao)

What needs to be said about her fail-daughter twitter knockoff was it reported directly to intelligence services because she thought twitter was too unaccountable

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Tingfinder posted:

I watched a documentary about that whole iran-contra drug trading thing a while back on youtube, and was immediately recommended 2 videos with the title: IS OBAMA A CLONE OF EGYPTIAN PHARAOH AKHENATEN?! or some crazy poo poo like that.

I swear, youtube recommendations are consistently the worst poo poo ever. I clicked one of those horrible react videos from the fine bros just to dislike it, and didn't even watch a second of it, and was then recommended that absolute trash for weeks following that. I feel like any decent algorithm should recognize basic poo poo like that, but nooo.

Regardless of how you interact with a youtube video, be it sub, comment, like or dislike google will then cause you to see more like it because you engaged with the content and thus have an interest in it.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Everything Eddie Bravo believes is true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Baloogan posted:

chinese made security cameras connected to the internet are able to be watched by chinese govt officials at any time

When it's confirmed that all mobile phones can be remotely unlocked and turned into audio visual bugs something low tier like backdooring a ip camera is pretty low rent.

• Locked thread