Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
david stern rigged the nba draft to send patrick ewing to the knicks

he also sent gary bettman to the nhl to ruin that league but no one could have saved stickpuck from itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
The McRib only returns when we as a people face our darkest hour.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Red Ryder posted:

they design the high schools to be like prisons in order to inure the populace to incarceration

All teens deserve to be in prison for the good of society so this checks out.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
let's go peay

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
my conspriacy is that bama gets all the calls

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Peanut President posted:

my conspiracy is that everyone who hates Alabama is either a Notre Dame fan who is still mad for when Bama erased them in the NCG or racists

I was about to say "or faces them in conference play" but you covered it with your last point.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
i can't believe the us faked the satan landing

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

the great deceiver posted:

when interviewed at Lompoc USP freeway ricky ross became visibly uncomfortable and refused to answer any questions regarding his nicaraguan connections. US drug policy is one of the greatest crimes of the 20th and now 21st century

the great deceiver posted:

when interviewed at Lompoc USP freeway ricky ross became visibly uncomfortable and refused to answer any questions regarding his nicaraguan connections. US drug policy is one of the greatest crimes of the 20th and now 21st century

noriega owe him a hundred favors

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
thanks to the ORB being unleashed the cubs will now win every World Series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Roger Goodell is actually a die-hard Patriots fan and he suspended Tom Brady because he wanted the Pats to draft and mold a QB of the future to replace Brady sooner than later.

• Locked thread