Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Robotnik Nudes posted:

4chan accidentally learned chaos magick and hosed up reality with memes and may have invoked an ancient frog god to lead us into the new Aaron of Weird rear end Fake Dystopian bullshit.

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

holy poo poo

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Laphroaig posted:

you are all dumb like a baby

we are secretly ruled by ancient Egyptofascists

Masonic Illuminati Reptohiminid Egyptofascists.

"City of London + City of Vatican + City of columbia are the 3 independant states within states wich composes the empire of the city. The first is financial control over earth economy, the second is religion control over the earth and the third one is military control over the earth. Together they make the very unholy trinity which forms the egyptian pyramid that we can see on the back of the privately owned federal reserve note that is used as american dollar to maintain the colony in debt and under the Queen. Many people realize that this mystifying situation, in which an alleged democratic and self-governing nation is actually controlled against the will of the people, is a clear indication that there must be a very powerful and well-financed occult organization which plans and directs world affairs, and for lack of a more specific identification thie suspected secret organization is popularly referred to as the International Financiers, Banksters cartel or "The Crown corporation"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Ihlxqz4FI

WHEN YOU SAY "AMEN" AT THE END OF A PRAYER

YOU ARE SAYING "AMON-(RA)" and its a prayer to the ancient egyptian gods

tbu

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

not a loving conspiracy i pulled 8+ hairs outta my dosa before deciding not to eat it

did you wear your maga hat into the restaurant lmao

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Tingfinder posted:

I learned my lesson now and will never click on something just to dislike it, but that just reinforces echo chambers.

never click on anything

the world is one big no-click zone, friend

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Cable news networks deliberately inculcate stress and anxiety in order to sell pharmaceutical pills advertised in every commercial break.

this is canon

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
mike pence, former governor of indiana, and vice president of the united states, gets lovingly penetrated by stallions on the regular and the secret service agents refer to him by his codename mr hands

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/09/08/presidential-memorandum-secretary-state-and-secretary-treasury

The piss tape is real and putin is using the kompromat to get his oligarch capos' money un-frozen

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Les Os posted:

Report From Iron Mountain is a legitimate government document that describes the motivations of the military industrial complex from a social and economic perspective and its publication directly resulted in the foreign policy of today's USA. any claims that this report is a hoax or satire are intended to discredit it in the eyes of the general public in order to avoid the reality of its implications

canon

lorn Wayne posted:

There aren't infinite parallel universes, only 69, and each reality is reset once every 8 billion years.

this is earth 69

nice canon

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
after reading that whole iron mountain report thing it is completely compatible with my personal and religious beliefs, and is therefore completely true and good so add that thing just in and of itself to my list of what my conspiracies are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Also, Steve Mnuchin now has unfettered authority to enforce or not enforce the matginsky act lmao

• Locked thread