Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Karl Rove rigged the 2004 election and thought he could do it again in 2012 by having Romney own all the voting machines in Ohio but it failed for some reason and that's why he had his election night meltdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Particle Man: Nations seeking sovereignty
Triangle Man: Trilateral Commission
Universe Man: The EU
Person Man: Individuals left behind by the neoliberal consensus

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

nopantsjack posted:

dunno if its been posted already and it might not belong here cause its the goddamn truth

prince harry is so loving clearly a bastard if it happened in game of thrones everyone would hate it for being too obvious

A) harry looks nothing like phillip (he sorta looks human) whereas william has all the horsefaced inbredness, the seed is strong

B) his real dad, James Hewitt looks exactly like him

C) his real dad was loving his mum at the same time she got preggo

D) his real dad was "like a father to him" and a military man, now surprise, Harry is a military man

E) the royals forced his real dad to make a public statement that he wasnt his real dad

Liz II sniped Diana's driver from big ben to stop her having another bastard, this time a muslim one

I honestly think Harry looks more like Charles than James Hewitt. He's got the same narrow forehead, pinched nose bridge and small close-set eyes. I also suspect people saying Hewitt and Harry look the same are just racist against redheads.

• Locked thread