Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
aliens exist but due to limitations on how fast you can travel (speed of light) they aren't visiting us physically

totally open to the idea of unmanned (ungreyyed?) probes puttering around the galaxy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
Bitcoin wasn't invented by one person but a team. possibly to serve as a currency for illicit transactions.

(there's precedent for drug kingpins writing popular software: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Le_Roux)

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
KSA did 9/11

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Plutonis posted:

The rhodesian crypto dude is badass

new conspiracy theory: dude who digs up my month old buttcoin posts is a fed

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

BiggerBoat posted:

I think Trump knew that the fix was in and that then election WAS rigged which is partly why before Nov 7 he was saying "If I lose, the election is rigged." I think that if whatever they pulled didn't work, he thought he could pin Russian meddling on Hillary.

I also think the election likely WAS rigged, at least to an extent. Just enough to secure it for Trump anyway but not enough to appear insane or way off.

I mean it’s a documented fact the primary was rigged (superdelegates, leaked debate qs l, etc)

powerful self own by Hillary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
I think Oswald was a former CIA asset, but it’s possible he acted alone and the “conspiracy” consisted of the government making GBS threads themselves over how bad that looks.

Possibly culminating in mafia connected hit by Ruby.

• Locked thread