Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Les Os posted:

why though?

She didn't like the overproduced orchestration in his later work and wanted him to go back to producing the soulful solo guitar work that we all fell in love with in the soundtrack to the critically acclaimed film Good Will Hunting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
This:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chYkhlCon6E

Also Jordan juiced

Also Jordan's dad was killed by the mob to force mj to pay up gambling debts

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

hakimashou posted:

I don't believe the X-Files made anything up.

especially when they hacked planes autopilots to ram them into the world trade center

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

cia drug trafficking is probably the most scandalous illegal thing the US government has ever done and is still doing. when i first learned about it i was like holy poo poo i cannot put anything past these people anymore

Clearly you don't enjoy the ample high quality cocaine products available to the us public thanks to our intelligence services.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Peanut President posted:

The NFL rigs games so that the whitest team always wins because black people winning a football would destroy the league's racist liberal fanbase.

Does Caste Football still exist?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Neil Armstrong had buttsex on the moon with an et and NASA space lube cost a billion dollars to develop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

• Locked thread