Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

Still VT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

GulagDolls posted:

yeah thats why i made that serious suggestion and then you responded with this post with capital letters

Considering it drew this response that sounded like someone was taking you seriously, I felt it was worth a reply.

Max posted:

Probably a good move, I really don't know who to pick from the rest of the field.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I mean, for real, I dunno what to do here, but I've also been just throwing poo poo at the wall today so if people are here maybe we can figure it out.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Max posted:

Still VT.

I am also still VT and will be afk for the next hour to two hours (finishing work and driving home)

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
6 alive with 2 nks

why would you ever consider a no lynch as town in this circumstance

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

GulagDolls posted:

atm most want to vote stickup and IS and not just because they have similar names. does anyone have a sick claim

so why exactly do you want to vote for either me or IS?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Would not vote stick, I think

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

this is a stickup posted:

so why exactly do you want to vote for either me or IS?

process of elimination. i don't really have strong feelings about either of you though. mostly don't want to murder sam

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

even though there's nothing that precludes him from being the sk

i hate serial killers lol. mafia do your loving job

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I just spilled water on my keyboard so I'm on mobile for the foreseeable future.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
Got asked to stay late at work, sorry. Will be home about an hour before deadline

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Would also vote stick, maybe Gulag.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Maybe we should just all list players and one we are all most happy to lynch does?

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Stick I feel uneasy about, Gulag will be useless to read later and I know nothing about him at this point.

Ok back to work.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

GulagDolls posted:

process of elimination. i don't really have strong feelings about either of you though. mostly don't want to murder sam

Why not me?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'd be okay with gulag as if they are Town I don't want them at possible lylo (assuming a kill role is killed by another) but on the other hand I agree with gulag that I would lynch IS

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Evening.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Kashuno posted:

I'd be okay with gulag as if they are Town I don't want them at possible lylo (assuming a kill role is killed by another) but on the other hand I agree with gulag that I would lynch IS

its lylo right now

Max posted:

Why not me?

~vibes~. your post history may be entirely consist of single sentences but some of it feels genuine and resonates with me. like this

Max posted:

I dunno, no one has actually like, come at me this game and that's kind of weirding me out since I usually base most of my reads on how others talk about me.

also the scum and sk are both pieces of sh#* based on their kill patterns.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Just arrived home from work and instead of watching hockey like I want to be doing, I'm re-reading post histories. How stupid.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

IllegallySober posted:

Just arrived home from work and instead of watching hockey like I want to be doing, I'm re-reading post histories. How stupid.

:ghost: don't sign your posts :ghost:

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Birdstrike posted:

:ghost: don't sign your posts :ghost:

:golfclap:

Throwing together a quick table of thoughts right now.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

its lylo right now

~vibes~. your post history may be entirely consist of single sentences but some of it feels genuine and resonates with me. like this

also the scum and sk are both pieces of sh#* based on their kill patterns.

It's lylo ya but if a killer offs another killer Town can make it another day

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'm going to bed in 3-4 min and I'm not incredibly partial to any particular lynch at this point. If someone has a target give me a quick reason why

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Welp uh ##vote IS no lynching is bad and this is the one that seems might get traction when you folks come back

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Kashuno posted:

I'm going to bed in 3-4 min and I'm not incredibly partial to any particular lynch at this point. If someone has a target give me a quick reason why

Call me crazy but at potential LYLO I would not be willing to abandon the thread, especially if I only had to wait an hour.

Kash doesn't live in Europe or something, does he?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

No but ehhhhhh on Kash maybe?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Samfucius posted:

Call me crazy but at potential LYLO I would not be willing to abandon the thread, especially if I only had to wait an hour.

Kash doesn't live in Europe or something, does he?

Posting this as I brush my teeth.

It is after 10pm, I get up at 430 to go to the gym at 530 before work. I'm tired, it's late, and I'll be damned if I am gonna let this game keep me up and then oversleep/be exhausted

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I hate this loving laptop. Crashed twice so you get a snip-tool version instead. Hope it's readable.

Did a quick look back at interactions by living players and summarized. I included myself for the sake of completeness even though I know I'm VT.

Don't feel good about Kash- haven't for several days as you all probably are aware. The interactions chart I did don't make me feel much better. If we assume we have 1 scum and 1 SK left to account for the kills, I think Kash is the last scum and if I had to guess at the SK I think it's stickup or possibly Sam. Feel much stronger about Kash though.

##vote Kashuno

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Going back to my phone for the rest of the night because seriously gently caress this laptop. Will be around as long as it takes until we have a consensus here.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

hmmm

such a chart cant come from scum, even if it is bad

that said I think i agree re: kashuno. his logic's just been too alien all game. i felt bad about it because he also put a lot of energy in but i think he just has a lot of it in general.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

I do not understand a lot of these color choices.

I nail KFC to the wall and hang on to it even when TM is -1 and KFC -3? White square.
Max votes someone else but comes around at the end? Green square.

Gulag doesn't exist for a vote but his predecessor doesn't say anything? Yellow square.
You don't exist for the same vote but your predecessor votes for someone else? White square.

IDGI

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

That being said you are not high on my scum list.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

basically:

GulagDolls posted:

such a chart cant come from scum, even if it is bad

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Samfucius posted:

I do not understand a lot of these color choices.

I nail KFC to the wall and hang on to it even when TM is -1 and KFC -3? White square.
Max votes someone else but comes around at the end? Green square.

Gulag doesn't exist for a vote but his predecessor doesn't say anything? Yellow square.
You don't exist for the same vote but your predecessor votes for someone else? White square.

IDGI

For the record I was only reading individual post histories so I probably missed some context in there. A lot of the context clues were from my own memory, not my re-read. Best I could do in the 45 minutes of effort I was able to give this.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
forgot deadline was tonight but I'm here now

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

tl;dr version is that I still wholeheartedly believe the guy who refuses to say anything about his own role/alignment with six to go and two deaths a night isn't holding back because he's afraid he's going to get offed. Far too late in the game. He's holding back because he either suspects someone can counter-claim, or because he can't come up with a logical role.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

The chart was really to see if I could play devil's advocate and come up with a better candidate to dunk and I can't.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

IllegallySober posted:

tl;dr version is that I still wholeheartedly believe the guy who refuses to say anything about his own role/alignment with six to go and two deaths a night isn't holding back because he's afraid he's going to get offed. Far too late in the game. He's holding back because he either suspects someone can counter-claim, or because he can't come up with a logical role.

generally speaking I agree with you on kash, but this post is pinging me pretty hard as well tbh

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Kash's posts give me tonal whiplash, but I am not super convinced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Wouldn't it be just as easy for him to claim VT?

• Locked thread