Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
I was already voting for glenda before it was cool :agesilaus:

(I just caught up on the last 4 pages of posts)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
For the record, hats posted 0 times today. After revealing himself to be some important role.

That's lovely.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Samfucius posted:

For the record, hats posted 0 times today. After revealing himself to be some important role.

That's lovely.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer

Samfucius posted:

That's lovely.

This, by the way.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Samfucius posted:

That's lovely.

hopefully someone murders them tonight :sun:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Alright, it's over. Let's get this done.

##vote Quandary

That should be the :redhammer: , but maybe it's wise to have Uranium throw an extra vote on just in case someone missed an unvote.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Ecco please do the needful and modkill hats tomorrow if he doesn't get nightkilled. We need some stern mod smackdown to make people post.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
hats could be pr

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I don't know whether or not I need to unvote ebcause ecco's rules say to unvote before voting but it was not technically me, that voted.

Uranium Phoenix
Jun 20, 2007

Boom.

TMMadman posted:

Alright, it's over. Let's get this done.

##vote Quandary

That should be the :redhammer: , but maybe it's wise to have Uranium throw an extra vote on just in case someone missed an unvote.

##Unvote
##Vote Quandary

Just in case

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

GulagDolls posted:

I don't know whether or not I need to unvote ebcause ecco's rules say to unvote before voting but it was not technically me, that voted.

This indecision isnt like you

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Anyways im off for real now

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Maybe hats is a stump that can't talk no more

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I suspect the deadline isn't so much floating as escape velocity

:classiclol:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Birdstrike posted:

I suspect the deadline isn't so much floating as escape velocity

:classiclol:

She did say "hecka"

I mean that definitely means business

Max
Nov 30, 2002

My stomach revolted last night

##unvote
##vote quan

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
hello

I want to formally apologize again for not being more active with my modding over the past few days. I very suddenly got vacation time right before I finished writing role PMs, and it involved a lot of me driving a car in the mountains, often without any reception at all (let alone time to manage a mafia game). I had hoped this game would run relatively smoothly without me, but alas that did not happen, and I had to do some pretty unprofessional stuff (my ad hoc replacements, for one thing).

However I wasn't inconvenienced, not really, since I had a great vacation; you all are the ones who bore (and still bear) the brunt of my negligence. Thank you all for being so patient with me, it was truly very kind of you all. I know you all know that it is not my reputation to be so neglectful, but at the very least I promise that from here on out, at least for this game, I'll be my normal, attentive self.

I returned home last night at 4am EDT; I could have reached a good stopping point at 1am but at that point I had already been driving for so long that I just wanted to keep finish up that last leg. I saw you all had hammered Quandary and I said "this is a problem for Future Ecco" and went straight to sleep.

Anyway!

That's enough about me, let me read a few hundred posts and respond to a few hundred more PMs.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
The Aquiline Conspiracy: The game where even the mod posts white noise and excuses for not keeping up with the thread rather than alignment commentary.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
Can you demonstrate your contrition by posting a flip now and flavor later?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

Can you demonstrate your contrition by posting a flip now and flavor later?

:yeah:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
lot of rude dudes itt

okay:

:s: Quandary, Faustus, Saboteur (C&C-aligned JOAT), was executed Day 2. :s:

I will leave the thread open during the night as further contrition. Have at it.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hoorah!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
could go a five guys burger and fries

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Feels good to have an accurate read for once

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
also looks like queen aligned isn't the scum alignment at least

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Also hats not replaced so???????

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

also looks like queen aligned isn't the scum alignment at least

We don't know that because there were two kills last night. Although I still don't know how both were janitored.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Nice.

What's C&C, it doesn't show up in the flavor? Could it be a rival company? Also what does a saboteur do?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

We don't know that because there were two kills last night. Although I still don't know how both were janitored.

that's fair.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Since we're all working for MMT and co, I imagine the rival company is (CC) Keane and Co.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Kashuno posted:

Feels good to have an accurate read for once

:ironicat:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Max posted:

Since we're all working for MMT and co, I imagine the rival company is (CC) Keane and Co.

This is p funny if true

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
for reference I received two replacement requests yesterday (game day), one from gif probst/im grody/john cena, and one from Quandary. I tried my best to fill both of them, though it looks like the Quandary one resolved itself.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
replace hats with quandary's replacement

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I can be right about you still ya know.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I take full credit for the vote going through, you're all welcome.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

EccoRaven posted:

lot of rude dudes itt

okay:

:s: Quandary, Faustus, Saboteur (C&C-aligned JOAT), was executed Day 2. :s:

I will leave the thread open during the night as further contrition. Have at it.

Aw I was just messing around. Welcome back from the vacation!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

hosed up that ecco prioritized "vacation" and "getting sleep" over internet party game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Pinterest Mom posted:

hosed up that ecco prioritized "vacation" and "getting sleep" over internet party game.

• Locked thread