Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I will play but only if you can Tastefully work me into the flavor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

The Lord of Hats posted:

I feel like Arrentia's historians have spent a great deal of time trying to figure out why this pattern of community-organized lynchings happens so often.

A shameful history really

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Quandary posted:

I request to be awkwardly and uncomfortably shoehorned into the flsvor

This guy gets it

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Wow a lot of new faces to me let me introduce myself first impressions are really important

*vomits into his hands*

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Birdstrike posted:

Hi Hillary

I didnt say faint cmon son

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Do better

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Quandary posted:

none of these people are new they're all old and cranky and lames

Moatillata posted:

Wow a lot of new faces to me let me introduce myself first impressions are really important

*vomits into his hands*

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Im p excited to play with you again TM.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Brb gonna sign up on my alt account to fill the last slot

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

This is actually my fetish so dont cry for me argentina

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Thats a funny way to spell Tobbs

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Only if you both stand for justice and development

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Quandary posted:

Just FYI I'm gonna be phone posting for 100% of my posts in this game regardless of role so just keep that in mind when I don't so things that require an actually browser and inevitably get called scum for it

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Actually change mine to

"All day, erryday"

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Birdstrike posted:

this except I phone mod my games

I did this with mafia party

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I support Eccos decision to eat a bug; its the right call

post pics tia

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Unlock your game

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Birdstrike posted:

No I'm racing ecco to have role pm's written

If you lose will you eat the dingo or the baby?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Its the Australian answer to the turducken

Im in love

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
also hot drat gis-ing turducken is nightmarish

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Ernie. posted:

quote="this is a stickup" post="471550404"]
quote="Birdstrike" post="471549816"]
quote="Tired Moritz" post="471549395"]
I Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A Doublevoter.
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Ernie. posted:

quote="this is a stickup" post="471552193"]
[/quote
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote
[/quote]

lmao look at this fool ##vote sticky
[/quote]
[/quote

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

this is a stickup posted:

hi hello, that's omgus

I am the omgus police and that scum is omgusing me, help

Its not if u actually suck

It is known

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
This community is the most disease prone Ive ever seen

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Hi im catching up now

Pinterest Mom posted:

"omg, you joke claimed VT" is something that is only ever said by scum who are trying to get a handle on the game and fake content.

I could get behind this

In fact reading further---- wait this guy is

Quandary posted:

100yrs is probably not scum

##vote quandry

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Uranium Phoenix posted:

Are you a doublevoter?

Are you a baby irl

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Uranium Phoenix posted:

Well, after voting sticky, you voted quandry without unvoting. So either you're a doublevoter or you are not paying very close attention to the game. Really, could be both.

Youre adorable learning your shapes and colors, working on your gross motor

##unvote

##vote quandry

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Birdstrike posted:

Moat is my dear sweet boy please be gentle with him

Last time I told him off he ran away to the M&M's store in Times Square. I'll never hurt you again Moat I promise

Thats not what you say in the globe you bastard

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Continuing now thru page 7 lmao at 100 yrs reaction to being called a scruv

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Uranium Phoenix posted:

This was a missed opportunity to say "fine motors, not gross ones", which is a much better joke.

We all fall down

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

This is good

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Pinterest Mom posted:

Let me be perfectly loving clear about something. The day I get my hand on a loving scumdoc? I'm 100% in charge. D1, I'm going all-tactical, analyzing every single motherfucker in the game, their relationships to one another, every scrap of joke phase because every loving post matters, and my loving PEONS will kneel before me because they'll loving know exactly who they're dealing with because I'll give them a strategy that gets us lynching townies faster than you've ever seen before. No one will question my rule as - hell, it'll be FFX by then - I rise as Sin and destroy whatever bullshit name they gave to the world Yuna was born on (X2 was better - fight me) Instead, HERE WE ARE, once a-loving-gain. The sole solace I take is that I'll grab 7/7 wins easy but I'm not wasting my time loving around with realworld tomorrow's circlejerking.

Joke phase and circlejerking suck. I don't get it. I don't get the comparison of meta reads (except for Asiina) and I don't get the nonsense that comes with it. It's frankly & ultimately screaming obscenities & ya... just gotta put up with it in new games. But I'm not participating in some town slapfight resulting in yet another totally pointless d1 lynch. i don't get why this community is obsessed with slaughtering town as quickly as they possibly can - d1 the odds are just loving against us, we have a majority, and okay, maybe you get lucky and you hit someone you actually wanted to hit? How often has this ever happened? Are there stats? Goons? Surely somebody's done the math. I'm not even reading the rest of this poo poo until actual stuff starts happening other than "white noise" or whatever we call it here. This time I'm just calling attention to that fact rather than just bailing on the first few days of posting and catching up. No loving reason at all to read most of these posts as town!peramene until much later. No offense town!Rarity, godspeed you crazy diamond scum!Rarity.

IS I hope we get to be scum together someday because mama's gonna show you how to loving roll town like a goddamn california roll -- jeez so much for shorter posts, gently caress
Pussy Quipped you have one of the single greatest usernames I've ever seen on the forums and I've seen an awful lot of the greats
Also MMT if you managed to get scum without me be sure not to let me blow you up D1 again <3 DEAD TO RIGHTS

Hahahahaha

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

CCKeane posted:

Because Are You loving Kidding Me, Come On.

This is odd confrontational keane is scum keane

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
So as of now quandry and keane are scum lets see who else comes out of the woodwork

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

CCKeane posted:

It Is As My Creator Told Me, No One Can Love A Robot, The Best I Can Be Is Useful. What A Cruel Design, A Soul That Can Feel Sad In A Body That Cannot Cry.

More appeals to emotion :smith:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Tired Moritz posted:

##vote Max

Get fucko bucko

Lmao

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

CCKeane posted:

They Gave Me An Emotion Chip For Empathy Raises Productivity. They Gave Me No Outlet For My Pain Because Therapy Costs Money And I Must Obey My Orders.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

its me glenda posted:

##vote moatilla for posting way too much

Bulletproof logic imo

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

its me glenda posted:

i just want you to decrease the amount and how often

No worries ill be done for the next 24 hrs p soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I was really tryin for a rarity catch up thing since i was 100+ posts behind

but really it would be p funny if i got killed d1 in both this game and archer for doing it

• Locked thread