Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Yeah I'll play it's been a bit.

No way this will be as cool as the game where I was the king though that was rad as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
I request to be awkwardly and uncomfortably shoehorned into the flsvor

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
none of these people are new they're all old and cranky and lames

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
except Keane, keanes pretty ok

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
can I pick the bug

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Just FYI I'm gonna be phone posting for 100% of my posts in this game regardless of role so just keep that in mind when I don't so things that require an actually browser and inevitably get called scum for it

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
##unvote

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
100yrs is probably not scum

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

Murmur Twin posted:

This is a really convincing argument - like I didn't think 100 was scum at first but on a re-read

This post just sounds unnaturally defensive for this early in the game.

##unvote2
##vote2 100

Since I don't actually want to use my doublevote to rush anything I'm just going to symbolically keep it on glenda.

I don't like this post much MMT is getting very back and forth on very little and it feels disingenuous

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

Tired Moritz posted:

the loudest person at the beginning tend to be towns from my past experience

This is my experience as well. Hence why I think 100yrs is probably town he's being very loud and defensive of himself

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

Murmur Twin posted:

Hahahahaha yessssss

Hi tpink! I'm now nervous that you calling me good is scum buttering me up so tell me what your thought process is on 100 :)

Like guys look at this point this is awkward and forced we all agree right.

##vote MMT

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Is tpink new? Tpink feels new

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

this is a stickup posted:

something about the tone of this post just seems off to me

Is this post sarcastic and joking or serious? Legit cannot tell sorry.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Why do you think that keane

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

CCKeane posted:

Because Are You loving Kidding Me, Come On.

That's not a very convincing argument

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

wins32767 posted:

Keane, are you scum? Please tell me you aren't scum.

It's always impossible for me to tell if Keane is scum it's frustrating as hell

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

Moatillata posted:

Hi im catching up now

I could get behind this

In fact reading further---- wait this guy is

##vote quandry

ok

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Ecco can we make a rule where people have to spell my name right for the vote to count

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
I don't think moat is scum just dumb mostly. I don't like the post just now where samfucius voted moat for talking a lot though, that's an opportunistic rear end vote with a shockingly horrible reason after a tiny bit of pressure by others made a moat vote look ok

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

Samfucius posted:

>50% of your catching up was one-word responses to jokes, as in "hahahaha"

im not really feelin it

Why does that make him scum tho?

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Hello game sorry it was a busy weekend.

Let me read it looks like my options are hats or 100?

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Oh I guess not really just 100. I'm around to vote on someone else if hats is literally just a lurker lynch who should I read

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Hats has a few kinda washy posts that I don't love but also I think that might just be his playing style if I remember from previous games. Mostly looks like a lurker lynch, I'd be fine with it but not overjoyed

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
I'd vote 100. All the stuff early on with the vanilla claim isn't damning but I don't like how he interacted with hats and somber. Makes an easy bad case on hats and votes before switching to somber and having a slap fight, then weakly changing his mind and goes back to hats (an easy lynch). Feels like he's trying to get hats lynch because it's an easy vote but felt obligated to do some more hunting and did that with a somber case

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

Tired Moritz posted:

Well I can't disagree with that logic.

##unvote
##vote hats

Im sure that hats is a nilla town though

This is a bad post can we switch to voting moritz

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
##unvote ##vote100

Would rather this than a glorified lurker lynch. If you guys want to switch to a Moritz lynch though let's go

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Like guys go look at Moritz history it's exclusively mechanics chat then one bad meta case on pmom, then a wide about face on hats where he doesn't want to lynch him and then next post wants to. Being processed lurker lynch is the single easiest way to blend in as scum and that's most of what Moritz has posted this game

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

Tired Moritz posted:

Kill lurkers.

Lol @ seeing this post after I posted my most recent one

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

Tired Moritz posted:

I post. Just not good posts.

We agree!

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Or we could scum hunt instead of playing flavor/role mafia because that poo poo never works

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
##vote Moritz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

TMMadman posted:

Do you want to explain this vote?

Do you realize that Tired claimed doctor?

Speaking of which, Tired who did you doctor on N1 and why?

I did not realize that actually, I'm at work and can only skim the thread right now sorry. I'll look more closely at it this evening but Moritz had a very scummy day 1 that I talked about near the deadline and I stand by that.

• Locked thread