Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i don't remember presigning for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

TMMadman posted:

You should modkill this person for editing his post!

eccogame dummy

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

confirming that i am vanilla town

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

100YrsofAttitude posted:

No one asked. What're you doing, role-fishing?

hi, everyone. joke phase is over. 100years is scum.

##vote 100years

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Oh good. Let's get started. I've never liked joke-phase myself.

What's your reasoning Pmom?

"omg, you joke claimed VT" is something that is only ever said by scum who are trying to get a handle on the game and fake content.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Which: as evidenced by you playing in games with me and not taking issue with me making an in-all-points-identical post

and by my past experience of it only ever being something scum bring up

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I'm very sorry that my argument didn't convince you to vote for yourself. I guess I'll have to make do with the rest of the town doing so.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

TMMadman posted:

Also, Pmom making a first post that's confirms as vanilla is totally normal. It's just like Keane coming in with some silly gimmick theme like being a robot.

It's just not something to even consider.

I don't know how long it's been since you've played, but I know Pmom has been doing the vanilla thing for a long time.

it has been a week since 100yrs last played in a game with me.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

One week ago:

Pinterest Mom posted:

confirming that i am vanilla town

Today, 100yrs is ~~~~~~very concerned about the egregious role fishing~~~~~~~~~~~

it's fake, he's scum. easiest day one of my life.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

You're being awful inconsistent on whether or not you remembered me claiming VT last game.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

???

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

So you knew that I had claimed VT before at the time you made that initial post

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Kashuno posted:

Not voting 100yrs this bandwagon sucks

name names

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Samfucius posted:

this one either, there are 24 people in this game and most haven't posted

Kash is calling out a push as being bad. The "push" isn't a metaphysical entity. It's people - four people have expressed interest in voting for 100yrs. I'm asking Kash to say which of those people are bad.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Somberbrero posted:

huh

I understand that if I do not unvote the mod will not count a revote unless I am a doublevoter. I understand that I'm also going to forget about this rule, because it's a stupid rule. It serves almost no purpose other than to make me scream and gnash my teeth.

I also understand that I'm coughing up phlegm and it's very gross. I'm going to go lay back down. I don't get why Pin is being all Somberbrero towards 100.

Every time

and I'm being very deliberate here, I'm not exaggerating

Every time someone has given me poo poo about claiming VT in my opening post, they've turned up scum, and I've always regretted not following my gut and pursuing them to the end of the earth. Giving me poo poo about that opening post is a really easy way for scum to fake content, and 100yrs' claimed thought process around it makes not even a tiny lick of sense.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Serious question Pmom, and don't take this as an accusation because I don't actually think you're scum, but when you say you regret never going through with your gut you do mean in the instances in which you are actually town right? Because otherwise that's just a tad disingenuous.
lmao what

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Far less serious and more mockingly: we're to understand that this the first time you're going to go through it (voting someone for giving you poo poo for a vanilla claim), having never done so before. Just want to be clear on the things you categorically do and don't.

my recollection is i've called out people but not tried to seriously get them dunked

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Let me be perfectly loving clear about something. The day I get my hand on a loving scumdoc? I'm 100% in charge. D1, I'm going all-tactical, analyzing every single motherfucker in the game, their relationships to one another, every scrap of joke phase because every loving post matters, and my loving PEONS will kneel before me because they'll loving know exactly who they're dealing with because I'll give them a strategy that gets us lynching townies faster than you've ever seen before. No one will question my rule as - hell, it'll be FFX by then - I rise as Sin and destroy whatever bullshit name they gave to the world Yuna was born on (X2 was better - fight me) Instead, HERE WE ARE, once a-loving-gain. The sole solace I take is that I'll grab 7/7 wins easy but I'm not wasting my time loving around with realworld tomorrow's circlejerking.

Joke phase and circlejerking suck. I don't get it. I don't get the comparison of meta reads (except for Asiina) and I don't get the nonsense that comes with it. It's frankly & ultimately screaming obscenities & ya... just gotta put up with it in new games. But I'm not participating in some town slapfight resulting in yet another totally pointless d1 lynch. i don't get why this community is obsessed with slaughtering town as quickly as they possibly can - d1 the odds are just loving against us, we have a majority, and okay, maybe you get lucky and you hit someone you actually wanted to hit? How often has this ever happened? Are there stats? Goons? Surely somebody's done the math. I'm not even reading the rest of this poo poo until actual stuff starts happening other than "white noise" or whatever we call it here. This time I'm just calling attention to that fact rather than just bailing on the first few days of posting and catching up. No loving reason at all to read most of these posts as town!peramene until much later. No offense town!Rarity, godspeed you crazy diamond scum!Rarity.

IS I hope we get to be scum together someday because mama's gonna show you how to loving roll town like a goddamn california roll -- jeez so much for shorter posts, gently caress
Pussy Quipped you have one of the single greatest usernames I've ever seen on the forums and I've seen an awful lot of the greats
Also MMT if you managed to get scum without me be sure not to let me blow you up D1 again <3 DEAD TO RIGHTS

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

this is a stickup posted:

that's a post someone in FF4 mafia made. I cased her and was hounding her the entire time due to her tone being so weird compared to her usual self

so not relevant to this game at all

Except inasmuch as mmt's "if I were scum" mirrors the first paragraph.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

wins32767 posted:

What's your read on Keane?

(Null)

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Max posted:

A shameful vote.

every single one of his posts is shameful in a different way tbh

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

its me glenda's posting, a history:

after i start pushing 100yrs (so post joke phase), he calls me scum, with deniability, without any kind of reasoning or effort

its me glenda posted:

Pinterest mom whyd ya kill tao jones

then he just... kind of shows up every few hours and votes a different person for zero reason?????

its me glenda posted:

100yrs yer a scrub

##vote 100yrsofattitude

its me glenda posted:

##vote moatilla for posting way too much

its me glenda posted:

##vote merk

almost didnt see you in this game

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Murmur Twin posted:

I get that you're throwing your vote around to generate reactions but this feels like a scum101 post. If I hadn't been jokevoting you before I'd vote you here for real.

:yeah:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

someone shoot glenda, please

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i can't believe there are still three days left in this Cursed day one

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I translated from French. Creme solaire.

confirming

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

No
Offense
But
Go
gently caress
Yourself

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Tired Moritz posted:

##unvote

##vote merk

i'd rather kill 100yrs or glenda, but merk is fine too

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

your posting has been aggressively, pointedly useless

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Kashuno posted:

Great work convincing others ##vote stickup

??????????????????

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

kashuno, do you think this is a stickup is scum

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

no, that's bad. it is bad reasoning.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

they are words, that seem to individually make sense together, but don't

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

you know there is a 100yrs case in the thread. you ask for it, instead of looking for it self (because you're not actually interested in finding it). when someone is snarky about it (and snark is not scummy!!), you vote them instead, without engaging the case that you were asking for that somber helpfully dug up, or the additional points that somber has been making.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Kashuno posted:

It's interesting he can give me a reason that 100 is scum yet not be, and never have been, voting that player. Tobbs just substituted in, and Merk didn't post. Why is he voting there instead of the person who is SOOOO scummy that "his posts" is a reason they would actually put forth when someone requests a case?
he did vote 100yrs, he just forgot to unvote so it never showed up in votecount

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

which, given that you now know part of your reasoning that stickup is scum was erroneous, you can unvote him :sun:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

that doesn't usually work

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

yeah this post is ridiculous

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Serious question Pmom, and don't take this as an accusation because I don't actually think you're scum, but when you say you regret never going through with your gut you do mean in the instances in which you are actually town right? Because otherwise that's just a tad disingenuous.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I'm going to bed in less than 30 minutes. Now's the time if anyone has a pressing question for me or not.

I'd rather not be killed today, but if you guys want to do it go for it. I know PinterestMom won't admit to eating crow, but it'll be nice to know they're wrong about my alignment despite being ever so certain.

yeah, definitely, if you flip town, i won't admit to eating crow and will go on pretending you were scum all along rather than acknowledging the error

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

not going to look a gift lurker dunk in the mouth i guess

##unvote
##vote the lord of hats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Somberbrero posted:

i'm really mad and pissed off someone had the balls to kill murmur night one.

?

• Locked thread