Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
Yes I will play in a game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Moatillata posted:

Only if you both stand for justice and development

if they are typing every other word, one will stand for "justice development"
The other (probably tobbs) will stand for "and"

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

I Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A Doublevoter.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

I do not currently believe 100yrs is scum. As for if he is a scrub, I refuse to comment at this time.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

Let me be perfectly loving clear about something. The day I get my hand on a loving scumdoc? I'm 100% in charge. D1, I'm going all-tactical, analyzing every single motherfucker in the game, their relationships to one another, every scrap of joke phase because every loving post matters, and my loving PEONS will kneel before me because they'll loving know exactly who they're dealing with because I'll give them a strategy that gets us lynching townies faster than you've ever seen before. No one will question my rule as - hell, it'll be FFX by then - I rise as Sin and destroy whatever bullshit name they gave to the world Yuna was born on (X2 was better - fight me) Instead, HERE WE ARE, once a-loving-gain. The sole solace I take is that I'll grab 7/7 wins easy but I'm not wasting my time loving around with realworld tomorrow's circlejerking.

Joke phase and circlejerking suck. I don't get it. I don't get the comparison of meta reads (except for Asiina) and I don't get the nonsense that comes with it. It's frankly & ultimately screaming obscenities & ya... just gotta put up with it in new games. But I'm not participating in some town slapfight resulting in yet another totally pointless d1 lynch. i don't get why this community is obsessed with slaughtering town as quickly as they possibly can - d1 the odds are just loving against us, we have a majority, and okay, maybe you get lucky and you hit someone you actually wanted to hit? How often has this ever happened? Are there stats? Goons? Surely somebody's done the math. I'm not even reading the rest of this poo poo until actual stuff starts happening other than "white noise" or whatever we call it here. This time I'm just calling attention to that fact rather than just bailing on the first few days of posting and catching up. No loving reason at all to read most of these posts as town!peramene until much later. No offense town!Rarity, godspeed you crazy diamond scum!Rarity.

IS I hope we get to be scum together someday because mama's gonna show you how to loving roll town like a goddamn california roll -- jeez so much for shorter posts, gently caress
Pussy Quipped you have one of the single greatest usernames I've ever seen on the forums and I've seen an awful lot of the greats
Also MMT if you managed to get scum without me be sure not to let me blow you up D1 again <3 DEAD TO RIGHTS

Hi pera! I didn't know you were in this game.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

100YrsofAttitude posted:

It's definitely one of the more legit things thus far.

1 out of 30-ish isn't that bad.

Hey! You said I had only said 1 bad one.

Objection! ##vote The Lord of Hats

This is a bad post =/= this is the only bad post.

This post is itself a bad post, as a matter of fact.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

100YrsofAttitude posted:

The one I wrote or yours? Just want to make sure.

Ninja: Too many demonstrative pronouns being thrown about.

I deserved that for not being clear, so we'll say both were bad in their own special way.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

I think 100yrs is making good points on somber, and at first I thought he was pushing too hard on little things, but after seeing somber's reaction, I've changed my mind. Calling 100yrs case a "ham fisted smear job" sounds like something a surprised scum would say. Somber is a good vote today.

As are these two folks:

its me glenda posted:

##unvote

##vote tpink

in all seriousness i dont think 100 is scum and i like uraniums breakdown of tpink. tpink is also using lots of emotes which i always see as a minor scumtell same with overusage of ellipses. it does look like tpink wants to lay groundwork on people eyeing him so when he votes that way it doesn't come off as omgus. motive behind post looks fishy.

pinterest mom either doesnt know who i am or is scum

its me glenda posted:

i think 100yrs is just neurotic and overposting because theres so many people playing on this day one but thats my read.

This is pretty much the entirety of glenda's actual post history, unless some of the things I thought were jokeposts were serious. Now a lot of people don't have much content (myself included, yes), but glenda has quite a few posts and they're mostly chaff.

As for the other

Tired Moritz posted:

hi guys im doc

good night!!

This is dumb. It's either a dumb lie or the dumb truth, and either way, it's dumb.

Tired Moritz posted:

stickup is scum

This is Moritz's most recent post, and only attempt to actually play mafia.

Right now I'm feeling ##vote Moritz but I would vote any of the three happily.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

I like to end with the person I'm going to vote on so my vote appears at the end of the post.

Also choosing moritz specifically out of the three was because he has a tendency of posting immediately after someone comments on him or votes him, and I wanted to see if that would happen again.

It did.

And his post still wasn't great, and had nothing to do with my call out on him not really playing. In fact, it was an excuse to continue not playing (don't have to case if you want to vote a lurker). I like lurker votes, but not in a huge d1 game. it's easy for people to get intimidated, we have people actively acting scummy, and of any day, day 1 is a day we need to establish connections not kill someone who hasn't posted anything. The long slog middle days are lurker vote days.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

I'm heading to work, and I probably won't be able to check in before deadline, but I will try to.

I'm really torn between the two vote leaders. Up until 100yrs decided to play chicken with the thread, I would have voted hats. My opinion is much more divided now. But I think I'll stick to my guns. 100yrs has been shaky, but he's actually played the game. Lord of Hats has dropped some scummy posts and disappeared.

##unvote
##vote Lord of Hats

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

I was very excited about my role, and even more excited when we found the queen day 1.

So of course I died that night. I was barely even surprised. I am, however, a little salty. I really wanted to remove someone from existence. It didn't even have to be the queen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Tired Moritz posted:

oh wait its two scum teams!! i changed my mind, this game sucks.

It was a 3p scum team. We could have won with town if I'd lived another day (I assume. It would have been weird to end the game just because the queen was dead). We also thought from reading our role PMs we would win with town if it was just us and vanilla left with the mafia eliminated. We even discussed claiming if it came to that.

Here is Assassin chat.

• Locked thread