Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

get that OUT of my face posted:

you poor, poor bastard

you poor, poor bastard

you poor, poor bastard

You poor, poor bastard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Also, there were 13 episodes of Allen Gregory produced.

We should load them in a crate and ship them to ISIS. I suspect opening said crate would result in an effect similar to the Ark of the Covenant.

The seventh episode is the worst one. It's the epitome of Allen Gregory getting everything he wants and not facing the consequences of being a horrible little poo poo, and it even ends with a rape joke.

See, terrible people getting away with poo poo I'm OK with. I've laughed my rear end off with Seinfield plots and Sunny plots that have the main characters being massive douchenozzles and getting everything they want. I think where this piece of poo poo show differs, and fails is that the creators don't realize how awful the main characters are, possibly because the creators are awful people themselves. They think they're clever, where as again on a show like Sunny, it's very very clear that the people creating the show developed their characters with eyes wide open and aren't under any delusion that they're the good guys.

Another terribly written show, Fear the Walking Dead, I think has a similar thing going on where the writers think they are both super clever and great, while they aren't; they turned every single character into the worst type of sociopath madman almost immediately out of the gate, people willing to literally feed their neighbors to zombies or burn down the house of someone taking them in (along with the host) because they're inconvenient, yet the writers think they're still kind of the good guys because FAMILY.

It makes me wonder how anyone could write that and not see what the gently caress is wrong without actually being screwed up themselves. Back to this show, the creators are trying to make a likable central character one would assume, even as an anti-hero, but this is how they write likable and that's kind of the mind blowing part. Therefor they're loving terrible.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Apr 21, 2017

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Propaganda Machine posted:

Nobody wants to gently caress Jonah Hill. Nobody at all.

Do you think when Jonah Hill hires a hooker, they increase their rate 25%?

• Locked thread