Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Don't know what kind of bet you lost but godspeed. You're gonna need it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
At least he didn't make a bet for Nutshack. I've watched a few episodes and it's irredeemable garbage as well, except they made over twice as many episodes as Allen Gregory and everyone has an accent so exaggerated that you can hardly understand them.

Next time make a bet for whether you'll have to watch Nutshack, Omoly.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Ammat The Ankh posted:

I remember in the Homestuck thread you said you didn't know what The Nutshack was. Now I have never watched the Nutshack, and everything I know about it comes from memes. Anyway you should watch the Nutshack and tell me what it is.

I've seen some of it and I can say that you're a sick man for suggesting this and also I second it.

• Locked thread