Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
go hawks, go flames, go leafs until they're up 3-0 in the series and then go caps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I highly suggest watching the leafs cbc feed for maximum schadenfreude

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Drunk Canuck posted:

ahaahhahahahahaha

spectacularly ill-timed by me

in fact, the goal happened literally the second after I hit post

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

JawKnee posted:

imagine a Leafs/Oilers finals, imagine Gary Bettman sitting in his office dealing with this

okay I admit that would be amazing

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

lmao

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

maybe the worst 2 man advantage I've ever seen

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Deltron 3030 posted:

Wow Holtby is 22-24 in the playoffs even with 1.87 GAA.

I sense some infuriating low-scoring losses in his past...

Playoff Caps!

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

This series is going to be...interesting

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

God, there really should have been a goal somewhere in there

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

A broken loving stick

uuuuuuggggghhhhhh

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

holy poo poo that save

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

OT!

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I literally just realized that Don Cherry sounds like a canadian Homer Simpson

holy gently caress

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

no that's who he looks like

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Lmao

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

ugh

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

God, that game was infuriating.

Go Flames.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

iospace posted:

Hey Chicago.

Hey Chicago.

EAT gently caress :unsmigghh:

Is this what it's like to be desperate for a good team?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Kilza posted:

Yay Preds.

Now do the needful and win, Ducks.

okay this is a very bad post

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

iospace posted:

Maybe! I'm from Wisconsin so yeah.

Take heart in the fact that the Bears are absolute trash and the Packers are eternally pretty good

(Also I hope the Brewers get good, I bear them no ill will)

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

o canada

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

https://twitter.com/pksofourlives/status/852716837905281024

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

:siren: The Good Guys! :siren:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

why does this game feel like it's been going on for 2 hours

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

that's just a bit dubious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

oh dammit

• Locked thread