Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010

Omobono posted:

Speaking of Akechi, I've got some speculation that isn't spoilers anymore, so I might as well share.

1. I don't recall the game ever stating it outright, but he's Wakaba's killer isn't he?

Most probably; his and Shido's little exposition rant suggest that he's Shido's only Persona-user, and so the only one who could enter Wakaba's mind and cause it to shut down as it did.

TheDavies fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Sep 23, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Materant
Jul 22, 2010

see, what you don't understand is he now has

THE MANLIEST MUSTACHE

it defies physics

Omobono posted:

Speaking of Akechi, I've got some speculation that isn't spoilers anymore, so I might as well share.

1. I don't recall the game ever stating it outright, but he's Wakaba's killer isn't he?
2. Did he tamper with Futaba's mind in addition to that? During the pyramid I got the feeling that the conspiracy deliberately messed with her palace to make sure their cover story stuck. A "don't question the fishy cover story" implanted directive would have been more than enough.
3. Was he loving around Sae's palace earlier? If nothing else, as the investigator on the mental shutdown cases it would have been worth it to keep an eye on her. I know, it was an assignment deliberately meant to fail; nonetheless.

1 is like 99% yes. 3 is one of those things that we're only left to guess about, but it's pretty likely. However, remember that Futaba's Palace formed over her guilt complex towards her mother's death over the course of years, and Shido and Akechi probably legitimately forgot about her until she joined up with the Phantom Thieves. That, and she was a kid who just watched her mother "commit suicide". The letter was damaging enough.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
The people who forged Wakaba's will and stole her research were responsible for Futaba's distorted understanding of herself and her mother.

KDavisJr
Jul 17, 2010

A real avatar never dies, even when it's replaced!

Omobono posted:

2. Did he tamper with Futaba's mind in addition to that? During the pyramid I got the feeling that the conspiracy deliberately messed with her palace to make sure their cover story stuck. A "don't question the fishy cover story" implanted directive would have been more than enough.
3. Was he loving around Sae's palace earlier? If nothing else, as the investigator on the mental shutdown cases it would have been worth it to keep an eye on her. I know, it was an assignment deliberately meant to fail; nonetheless.

1. Right now, no one else has come forward so it seems almost certain "pleasant boy" did it.
2. He didn't. That was the result of being blamed for her mother's death after seeing her mother jump out in front of a car. That would gently caress anybody up.
3. Possibly? I mean he has hosed around in other Palaces and not done anything. I get the feeling she would have suffered a mental shutdown eventually too if Maaku's death stuck.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
didnt her mom die years ago

what, was akechi like 7 or something killing people in brains

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Deceitful Penguin posted:

didnt her mom die years ago

what, was akechi like 7 or something killing people in brains

Her mom died a couple years ago.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Futaba was 13 when her mom died two years ago, and Akechi would've been 15.

Stroth
Mar 31, 2007

All Problems Solved

Gruckles posted:

Futaba was 13 when her mom died two years ago, and Akechi would've been 15.

Still pretty young to be a government assassin.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Stroth posted:

they're anime characters, if you're not a superpowered government agent fresh out of the womb you're considered a remedial case

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID

Stroth posted:

It's Japan. If he were 17 he'd be a Special Ops veteran or some poo poo.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Also he is some kind of sociopathic brain wizard so you know. Odd boy already.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Isn't Akechi named after the guy who betrayed Oda Nobunaga by setting the temple he was resting in on fire? Akechi Mitsuhide or something like that?

Stroth
Mar 31, 2007

All Problems Solved

GhostStalker posted:

Isn't Akechi named after the guy who betrayed Oda Nobunaga by setting the temple he was resting in on fire? Akechi Mitsuhide or something like that?

He's named for Akechi Mitsuhide who rebelled against Nobunaga and eventually killed him, and Goro Naya, the voice actor for Inspector Zenigata in Lupin III.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Stroth posted:

He's named for Akechi Mitsuhide who rebelled against Nobunaga and eventually killed him, and Goro Naya, the voice actor for Inspector Zenigata in Lupin III.

Is it really rebelling, when you lock a guy in a temple set it on fire, then tell a bunch of soldiers that the enemy is in the burning temple kill them. Then you take power right after your liege lord dies in said temple. Cause that sounds more like straight up betrayal.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Sounds like Akechi.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

I mean, thematically there is very little relation between Goro and Mitsuhide so it's more an incidental naming choice rather than some poignant clue or something. Or maybe there was supposed to be, and it got lost in the extended development cycle.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

MonsterEnvy posted:

Is it really rebelling, when you lock a guy in a temple set it on fire, then tell a bunch of soldiers that the enemy is in the burning temple kill them. Then you take power right after your liege lord dies in said temple. Cause that sounds more like straight up betrayal.

I am Thou, Thou art I...
Thou hast turned a Vow into a blood oath,
Thy bond shall become the wings of rebellion
and break the yoke of thy heart
Now stab your friend right in the loving back
Do it now, drat it.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Kurieg posted:

I am Thou, Thou art I...
Thou hast turned a Vow into a blood oath,
Thy bond shall become the wings of rebellion
and break the yoke of thy heart
Now stab your friend right in the loving back
Do it now, drat it.

Nobody can harm your friend if you kill them yourself.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

With the way Ryuji talks in that last bit I assume they wanted him to be gunning for an actual mental shutdown but rewrote it to be less extreme.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

without love it cannot be seen

Stroth posted:

I'm pretty sure Akechi Goro is actually named for Akechi Kogoro.

CandyCrazy
Oct 20, 2012

Yeah, it's basically the Japanese equivalent of naming him Herlock Sholmes.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

without love it cannot be seen
Also a thing I just realized in connection with Persona 5: Akechi Kogoro's main rival is a phantom thief called the Fiend with Twenty Personas Faces.

Stroth
Mar 31, 2007

All Problems Solved

Cyouni posted:

I'm pretty sure Akechi Goro is actually named for Akechi Kogoro.

People can be named for more than one thing.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Part 159: 11/25: Life As A Dead Man

Anon: Evil is destined to perish.
Anon: What a sore loser
Anon: Innocent? Makes no sense
Anon: we do need new authority…

I bet it’ll be an overwhelming victory for Representative victory for Representative Shido!
Yeah… I’m definitely gonna vote for him!
Maybe I’ll actually vote this time…
There aren’t many politicians who are like Shido-san!

Anon: Evil is destined to perish.
Anon: he shoulda confessed first
Anon: Innocent? Makes no sense
Anon: we do need new authority…

Music: Stock SFX of wind

Haha. I guess it must be hard, even for you. Now that we know who’s behind it all, we can’t get hasty. Rushing will just make us sloppy. But geez, it’s been getting cold lately. We might freeze to death before we can change his heart. Let’s look to see if we can find anything to help us get warm.

Music: Alright (Elp Version)

It’s so warm… Once we take care of Shido… ……

Hm? Well… I was just thinking… This might be the last job for the Phantom Thieves.

Oh no, serious time!

Everyone’s goals and ambitions… They’re all linked to taking down Shido. That’s how I feel. We all became phantom thieves for our own reasons. We weren’t just playing around. Outside of the Phantom Thieves, you also have friends who’ve been helping you. They believe in you. We have an important battle ahead of us, and we only made it all this way because of them.

Hint hint pay attention you idiot, this is the end of the game and you’re about to run out of time to max your poo poo

Haha, you’re right. Then again, you didn’t die, even though you were killed, right? The others are tough too!

Aww.

This upcoming battle is personal, so we’ll do it your way. Now you can fight Shido on your terms!
*nod*

Music: So Boring

I believe I mentioned this before but Hamiru-kun is back at his family’s home. It’s a private matter, so don’t go spreading rumors.
How long can we keep this up? We need to take care of things before we get caught…

Music: Disquiet

For the rest of the game, the “roaming” music has been changed to this track. Spooky.

Bullshit.
A dead man cannot go to school, you know. It would all be for nothing if they found out he’s still alive.
Yes. We need to be careful to make sure we’re not being watched as well.
Want me to get special servants for this situation?
You really think like such a rich girl!
We’ll have to be particularly careful when we gather at the hideout. Everyone will need to make sure they’re not being followed.
K, I’ll watch out.
That wasn’t directed at you.
Hrghhh…
This is the final showdown, so let’s watch our steps.
That’s so unlike you, Ryuji!
Shuddup! Anyways, let’s get this poo poo started. We’ll be waiting for you to contact us.
OK, so—you’ll stand out too much during the day, so we need to go at night. We’re about to face our toughest target to date. Don’t skimp on your preparations.

Then don’t give me more poo poo to deal with, gosh. JK Mishima, you know I love you.

Anyway, here’s the info I have… This one is cruel.

I dunno, like selling them “magical vases” or something. Anyway, they keep moving around, so it’s been difficult to reliably track them. Apparently the police have just stopped trying entirely… From what I’ve read online, their representative is a guy named Yoshihito Wakasa. Sorry I don’t have any more info than that. Good luck.
It might be tough for us to go at a time like this, but the info itself is pretty worthwhile. If we have the chance to head into Mementos, he’d make a great target.

There still seems to be enough fuel left...

Sadly, despite what this sentence implies, there is no riveting fuel-fetching mechanic for the heater.

Taking into account the current political chaos, the period until the election is unusually long. Election day is on the 18th of next month. Each party is in for a long fight.
The election is on the 18th. We better make sure to settle things before then!

He’s a very eloquent man, and it’s very impressive to hear him live. He’s got a lot of promise.
I always thought politicians couldn’t be trusted, but I think he’s someone worth voting for.

...Then again, I’m sure no one’s gonna be looking for someone who’s supposed to be dead.

Now it’s time for everyone’s favorite LP tradition, Talking To Every NPC In The Game!

It’s because they finally caught the Phantom Thieves. That boy, Akechi, is a real hero. I’ll admit, I don’t have much hope for young people, but this one shows a lot of promise.

The leader of the Phantom Thieves who died was just a kid! His capture was really sudden, and things happened so fast that it was hard to keep up.
To think that a kid could be guilty of murder… This country’s going down the drain.

I don’t think so. The Phantom Thieves aren’t here anymore.
You’re a liar! The Phantom Thieves are superheroes! They have to come and make Kotaro feel better…

:smith:

The Sweet Potato Vendor now has 50 SP restoring potatos, though we’re limited to one per customer.

Ohoho… You know, I’ve actually met Shido-san, during one of my hus-buddy’s functions.
Is that so? We just met him the other day, while joining the supporters association. He seemed quite nice. Were you at the event?

Ha, Modest Housewife has changed to Not-so-modest Housewife.

The most shocking thing to me is that the Phantom Thieves are minors… They’re around our age, right? High school…?
Usually this stuff gets posted on the Internet. I can’t seem to find anything, though…

That Angel Tart we heard about on TV a while back is finally available.

Leave those two for the others. I want to uncover the truth about the Phantom Thieves. This is our chance; it’s what everyone wants to know!
You’re right… It could be quite the scoop!

Because of the election campaign speeches? Yeah, sucks they held ‘em during peak business hours.
That Shido guy was there, I hear. There’s a huge crowd wherever he goes.
Makes sense. He’s always on TV, plus he’s pretty charismatic.

However, the traitorous apostles, the Phantom Thieves, have fallen. That is quite comforting.
You are wrong. The delinquency of my apostles is part of the government’s wicked conspiracy! I return to purge the darkness! Now, listen to the voice of the Ultra-Electromagnetic Sun God!

Woohoo! The Sun God is back!

Oh, is this your motherly side? Your daughter is in high school now, isn’t she?
She goes to Shujin Academy. I’ve been worried for her since I heard the Phantom Thieves go there. I finally felt relieved when I heard they caught their leader, but this is rather shocking…

They say “please” so much, they sound like pick-up artists.
I don’t care about the election… It’s not like we’d get girls by changing politics…
Master, why do you look so down?

Buy these wonderful study guides, and you too can become a genius like Akechi-kun. S’il vous plait?
Ah, maybe I’ll buy those for my son. Akechi-kun is really quite impressive, after all. It’s true that if you want your son to succeed and join the elite, education will be real important.

The elites won’t need all that fancy book-learnin’ when we break out the guillotines.

Ahh, yep. So your signature here, then, s’il vous plait…

I love that Fishy Hawker uses pretentious French. That poo poo’s canon.

You don’t know? That’s right. There’s no way to know! And that’s why we plan ahead. With Wanna-B-Alert’s security guarantee, you’ll be safe in times of unpredictable danger! Before the year’s end, won’t you finally start putting a priority on safety… before it’s too late?

It’s surprising that no one knows that boy’s identity. I thought for sure the police would leak it.
I suppose they’d want to keep that info to themselves after salvaging their dignity with that arrest.
It’s too bad that he died, though. I really wish I could have represented him.

The announcement’s finally been made though. This country’s future is all depending on--
All they’re doing is kissing everyone’s rear end. We don’t know what those politicians are really like.
W-Wait, but having a new ruling party could really make big changes in Japan!

That suicide leaves a real bad taste in my mouth. And we never found out who they were… We’ll have to get Mr. Shido to expose them! Murderers don’t deserve any rights!
There’s no info on the internet, either. There’s got to be some huge, dark conspiracy here…

I know there’s an actual conspiracy, but the way these idiots are talking about it makes me think they’re gonna start some #PAnon bullshit.

What!? You’re just going to throw away the celeb lifestyle? It’s just over the horizon! I just bought stocks for companies that are donating a lot to Shido!
All you talk about is money. There’s no point in us being together…

Holy loving poo poo, you go girl! Finally breaking up with this loser! I’ve been rooting for you this whole time!

Now that we have that out of the way, let’s listen to some random reactions to Shido and Akechi.

loving low-information voters! :argh:

Akechi really is dreamy, huh.

And now that we’re finally done with all of the chatter, we can head over to Haru. As I mentioned earlier, our goal for now before heading into the Palace is to max out our remaining Confidants. There’s only one problem: we’re legally dead and can’t be spotted at school! What to do…? Well, we can at least hide near the school gate, so let’s do that.

All right… Let’s sneak past everyone and go up the emergency exit.

Breaking onto school grounds seems like a great idea, sure!

And so we make it up here. I have no idea what happens if you need to see Ryuji or Makoto, though.

Thanks to our Confidant Rank with Haru, we get 3 Moonlight Carrots instead of 2.

And we go right back to planting more. These will be ready on the 29th.

I’m thinking of going to find some books to help me study coffee. Would you mind coming with me?

Thank you! How about Jinbocho? It would be the perfect place to look. Well, let’s get going.

Music: Alright (Elp Version)

It says here that the type of roast you want should differ depending on how you want to drink your coffee.

You know, Okumura Foods didn’t start out as a burger chain…

“We actually started out as a pancake house.”

Originally it was nothing more than a small cafe run by my grandfather. That particular shop closed before I was old enough to appreciate the finer intricacies of coffee… But that’s where the real origin of our family business lies.

At any rate, after my grandfather passed, the company shut the cafe down due to its steady loss of revenue. He had never cared about turning a profit though. His only goal was to make people happy. He built a strong community around the cafe… He’d even give out free meals to those who could afford it. Then the day it closed, people lined up for blocks to give flowers. They really loved that place…

I know we need to do well to keep our employees paid, but I can’t help but think we’ve lost something important. I mean, Takakura-san seems to only be focused on profits… At this rate, we’ll never lose our black image.

Oh, I get it!

It’s really not that funny. Please don’t laugh so hard, it’s embarrassing.

You were trying to cheer me up, weren’t you…? Thanks for that. *sigh* I think what I really need… is to get stronger. I mean, I can act tough in front of my employees… but you know how weak I am inside.

Don’t use words like “weak.” I prefer “delicate.” Like a beautiful, pure cinnamon roll.

Before I can really determine who I trust, I first need to know what it means to have others trust in me. So, I’m going to get stronger… strong enough for you and the others to rely on me!

I mean, you already shoot things to death with a grenade launcher. Strength isn’t really the issue.

I can sense a firm resolve from Haru...

I’m not great at public speaking… and even just giving my opinion makes me a little nervous…

Music: Suspicion

Ah gently caress.

S-Sugimura-san…!? What are you doing here?
I was just heading home from a business engagement when I saw you from my car window.

……! You’re one of those brats from before…

Yeah, you kicked my cat into a wall, motherfucker.

Um, this is a friend from school. He’s helping me look for some books today. Anyway, we should be getting back to our shopping. Please excuse us.

Oh yeah? And what about the contract I made with your father?

A contract could never hold the same weight…
Are you sure about that? Think about the reparations clause. If you back out of the deal now, you will lose everything you own. Okumura Foods, your estate…
Even so, I…
And what about your employees? Are you really willing to put their jobs on the line for the sake of your selfishness?

Sounds like this reparations clause is really loving sweeping, eh? Why would Okumura ever have agreed to this, even if he was absolutely certain it would never be invoked?

Besides, this marriage is exactly what Okumura Foods needs right now. My father would have no trouble managing your shares or sweeping away your company’s tarnished image.
……
That reminds me, did Takakura-san tell you about the wedding hall? He got us the Phoenix Wing at the Wilton.

He made a provisional reservation for ten days this coming spring. After all, the sooner the better.

We’ll have to look into our guests’ schedules as well. There’ll be over three hundred of them, you know. Takakura-san can handle Okumura Foods in the meantime. Why don’t you go stop by the gym or something, Haru?

Okay, first, fuckin’ what the hell is wrong with this dude!? Second, how can you even tell if she needs to lose weight? She’s wearing the bulkiest sweater in the world.

I’m out of here.

Sugimura leaves. What a loving creep. And Maaku was completely silent for all of that, what a hero.

He has everything… Fame, intelligence, manners…

Manners!? He just called you fat!

The only thing he needs now is a wife he can control… And I guess I’m the perfect target. He’s going to get Okumura Foods as well as my entire inheritance… and I’m totally powerless against him…

See, to me this just sounds really patronizing, but that’s yet another example of Me Not Really Understanding The Tone Of A Dialogue Option!

...Thank you.

For today though… I’m rather tired. Would it be OK if we parted here? Well, goodbye.

Music: Beneath the Mask

Akechi too. I can’t believe they’re calling hi mthe detective of the century! Plus they’re treating the Phantom Thieves like criminals.
That side of things has faded a little bit though, don’t you think?
Yes, all the talk of the elections must have made people forget about the suicide news.
The main culprit is “dead,” things are settled, and society can go on like normal. That’s probably what people are thinking…
Hm. I have mixed feelings about all of this. I’m not saying they should talk about us more, but the sudden change in momentum is weird…

That second response says “hasty,” not “nasty.” I was staring at the image for a while and it didn’t make any sense.

Everything up until the elections is the real battle! Let’s take him down!
Well then, we can discuss this more tomorrow! Let’s do our best!

I accidentally hit X near the coffee siphon and realized I had never gotten the Kawakami prompt, so here it is. It’s just a brief explanation of how calling Kawakami to make coffee works.

Music: Dark Net

Tanaka’s got new goods! We buy one of each of the cheap 1000 yen items and leave.

Music: Beneath the Mask

As before, we really have no other choice but to try to do some menial tasks that won’t really benefit us anymore at night, as there are no more night Confidants to advance. Here, I’m just trying to get the trophy for reading all the books because why not, right?

Music: Break it Down (Elp Version)

Secret technique, huh? Sounds like something phantom thieves would use… I think.

It was full of secret techniques for a bunch of games… We could beat any video game we want now! Well, I guess it’s up to you whether you actually want to use any of these cheats.

Here’s a fun thing that they don’t tell you: if you actually try to use any of these cheats, Morgana goes “oh, that wasn’t very exciting,” even though he was cool with it a second ago! Even for the dumb gambling game that’s 100% luck! What a dick.

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010

Arist posted:

Akechi too. I can’t believe they’re calling hi mthe detective of the century! Plus they’re treating the Phantom Thieves like criminals.
Um, Futaba, we are criminals. We've always been criminals. We have to be criminals.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Arist posted:

And so we make it up here. I have no idea what happens if you need to see Ryuji or Makoto, though.
IIRC, they're just hanging out outside the gate. The time slot is still After School, conveniently enough.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Haifisch posted:

IIRC, they're just hanging out outside the gate. The time slot is still After School, conveniently enough.

A friend of mine got locked out of Ryuji for at least some portion of this dungeon, so I think there might be some issues with his. I'm not sure how far along they got in the link, so it might just be specific scenes that involve the school?

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

We'll go into it probably next update, but there are definitely certain Confidants you can't advance if they're at various stages of development when you start this part of the game. Like for instance, you can advance Kawakami's Confidant, but if there's a scene that takes place at school in between ranks, no matter how trivial it is, you can't do the next rank without seeing it. The same thing happens during summer vacation I believe.

Qrr
Aug 14, 2015

Here's another one of the weird results from the way the game handles timeslots. During summer vacation and living as a dead man you'd think you'd have more free time than normal, since you have no school, but nope, they're just worse. I spent a lot of summer in this game hoping summer would end because school brings knowledge points, options from Kawakami's perk, and sometimes the ability to read a book on the train. You lose all of that when you don't go to school and get nothing in return - I guess Maaku is just sleeping for an extra 6 hours every day.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Persona protagonists sleep until 3pm unless a commitment forces them to get up sooner.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

All the pages have been censored except for "heck," and she misread that one.

Gruckles posted:

Persona protagonists sleep until 3pm unless a commitment forces them to get up sooner.

Sounds about right for a high schooler.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Why the gently caress is there a "If my daughter doesn't marry you, feel free to destroy my business" clause?

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

I didn't fight through two wars to rule
I fought for the future of the world

And the right to have hot tea whenever I wanted

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Why the gently caress is there a "If my daughter doesn't marry you, feel free to destroy my business" clause?

My guess, to counter the 'you must support me in all political measures for the rest of my life' clause. Or at least that would I think to do something so foolish. That is, if that clause is real, which it might not be.

Materant
Jul 22, 2010

see, what you don't understand is he now has

THE MANLIEST MUSTACHE

it defies physics

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

My guess is it's actually some vestigal law being flexed in a way it was never intended to be. Legal code is rife with outdated poo poo that no longer performs its intended role no matter where you look.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

I love reading lists of old laws that make no sense. Like that one where it's illegal to carry an ice cream cone in your back pocket.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Kurieg posted:

I love reading lists of old laws that make no sense. Like that one where it's illegal to carry an ice cream cone in your back pocket.

uh oh

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Everything is legal if there's not a law saying it isn't

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Mister fuckstick with money has GOTTA be bluffing. No way would Haru's father would have agreed to such obviously one-sided terms.

KDavisJr
Jul 17, 2010

A real avatar never dies, even when it's replaced!

Kemix posted:

Mister fuckstick with money has GOTTA be bluffing. No way would Haru's father would have agreed to such obviously one-sided terms.

Well that's pretty obvious to anyone who's thinking clearly. Guess who obviously isn't thinking clearly, and who is expecting who to not think clearly.

Kurieg posted:

Wait what???

KDavisJr fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Oct 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

KDavisJr posted:

Wait what???

It's illegal in georgia to have an ice cream cone in your back pocket on sundays because people were using it to lure horses away from their owners. And no one's bothered going through the work of actually removing it from the lawbooks.