Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Arist posted:

Of Innocent Sin? No. There was one earlier in 2017, but apparently it's been abandoned because it's not on the master list.
It never was on the master list because nobody added it there, but yeah, it's on indefinite hiatus as of a couple of days ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Oh, that's a shame.

Well, anyway, there's apparently another one from 2015, but it's a VLP and requires archives: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3740190

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Funky Valentine posted:

The general setup for every Persona game is "the thoughts of humanity are doing some stupid poo poo again".

Given the world and all, this is hardly a bad bet.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Sad to say, but not surprised, a lot of the gameplay has NOT aged all that well in either IS or EP, especially if you're trying to 100% it, there's so much fluffing you can do to ease it, but it feels quite awkward going back to it.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Arist posted:

Oh, that's a shame.

Well, anyway, there's apparently another one from 2015, but it's a VLP and requires archives: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3740190

For those without archives access, here's the youtube playlist.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Robindaybird posted:

Sad to say, but not surprised, a lot of the gameplay has NOT aged all that well in either IS or EP, especially if you're trying to 100% it, there's so much fluffing you can do to ease it, but it feels quite awkward going back to it.
Actually playing the game wasn't the problem I had with the LP (100% was never in the cards, I was mostly going for a straight storyline playthrough) and I had enough material for at least 20-30 updates. I just didn't feel I was able to provide commentary that would be informative and/or entertaining enough.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Part 84: 8/5-8/7: Nerd’s Got A Gun

First, we’re heading out to see Mes Miserables with Yusuke.

Mes Miserables

Music: Break it Down

Music: Melodramatic posh

Man who cannot sing or act voice: (singing) It was him! He stole the silverware! He even stole the candlesticks! Thief! Confess your criiiime!
Other man’s voice: Ohhhh! Is there no god in this world?

That bishop guy is too much. He should cut the other guy some slack…
I feel like I was able to learn how to be more compassionate to others...

Maaku gains Kindness +3.

Oh, forgive me. I can’t help but focus more on the visual aspect than on that storyline.

Thank you for today. The time we spent together felt worthwhile. Well then, let’s head home.

What is Medjed doing?
It’s hard to tell when they aren’t making any moves…
The Phantom Thieves have kept their silence too…
Is our country gonna be done for when the deadline comes?

Music: Beneath the Mask

It’s not Medjed, right?
I think they’d make it into a much more theatrical occasion.
You’re right! They didn’t make any declarations or anything!
Still… It’s quite a headache.
The hate we’re getting online is insane too. People’re treating us like this is all our fault.

I wanna try harder too. We have to do whatever we can.
Either way, simply relying on Futaba will not do.
Well if we run out of options, that might be our only choice…

Are you gonna bug me about that literally every day?

Right? Wait… Why are you talking about it like you’re not involved? Anyway, let me tell you about the most interesting thing I’ve found so far. Indiscriminate acts of violence in Shibuya. Pretty scary, huh? I can’t find much more than that though… All the posts mention rumors they heard in the underground mall in Shibuya, but nothing else. It’s not super reliable… It’d be good if we could find out more about those rumors, but my presence is limited to the web. You might want to try and learn more on your own if you’re interested.
Hm… I guess we have no choice but to look for details ourselves. I suggest you infiltrate the underground mall as a store employee if you want more info.

You mean… go to my job?

It’s actually been quietly becoming a boom? Why don’t YOU try revisiting your childhood?
That really takes me back. I used to play in secret so my parents wouldn’t find out. A lot of people find old game consoles at second-hand shops and buy them out of nostalgia.

*chuckle* As do I, of course. So, you did the request I asked you to do. Thanks! Oh, right! You need to prepare for your next move, right? I’ve been doing the same, actually. Preparing for what, you ask? I could tell you, if you have the time.

*sigh* Let’s hang out with Mishima.

You really wanna know, huh? I think you’ll like it! Anyway, let’s head over to the diner! It’s lame just standing around here.

Music: My Homie

Actually, I already know! The Phan-Site has been crazy busy thanks to you guys.

Eh, that’s nice Mishi-WHAT

What? What? Why? What? How? What? What? What? Who? What?

It cost me a lot of money...

Not really what I wanted to know, man.

None of these options are “WHAT THE gently caress, DUDE.”

Well, yeah! That just goes to show how special it is! I heatrd they had to completely halt production because people kept mistaking it for a real gun.

That’s distressing! But also it seems like that gun would be pretty great in the Metaverse… But also why do you need a fake gun, Mishima?

It was suggested to me by this military buff from the Phandom. I figured I could use a bit of security, since I’m the sole admin of the whole Phan-Site. I mean, you guys are getting really popular. There’s been a lot more info on the forum lately too… Some of the stuff up there is pretty scary… so it seemed like I might need a little protection.

This is just for self-defense! I mean, people might come after me if they found out I was working with the Phantom Thieves, right? But as I was saying, we’ve had a pretty massive influx of new posts on the forum lately. One of them seems particularly worthwhile. It’s bigger than anything we’ve done so far… But if we want to really make the Phantom Thieves famous, we’ll need to go after some flashier targets.

Mishima seems extra motivated...

God, every day with Mishima’s a fuckin’ adventure.

Pretty obviously useful, here.

By the way, um… do I look any different toy you?

People keep telling me it seems like I’ve changed recently. I guess I can’t hide my newfound confidence, huh? My true worth will finally--

Music: Suspicion

Y’know, we’ve been siting just over there the whole time, but we didn’t even notice you sitting here!
You’re exactly the same as you were back in middle school, Mishima.
Yeah. Once a zero, always a zero.

...Not one of you notices the loving gun on the table?

Y-Yeah, haha...
You haven’t changed your cell number, have you?
Huh? N-No, I haven’t…
Then why didn’t you come to our hangout? All our ex-classmates were there, y’know! Oh, wait… Nobody even remembered you existed! Can’t invite a guy you can’t remember, right?

You know that one guy in every class who ends up being the butt of all the jokes? That guy was me…

Really? Because not only is that not surprising at all, it’s exactly what that looked like.

But I’ve changed now. I can help you… I’m not going to be that boring guy anymore… …… ...Sorry about that. Anyway, it’s getting late. We should probably head home… See you later.

Music: Break it Down (Elp Version)

I’m worried about what’s going to happen and can’t fall asleep. But, all we can do right now is pray and wait… Oh, I know. Wanna go pray at a shrine together? How about Meiji Shrine? If we’re gonna go, we should go big.
Lady Ann invited you out! You’re gonna go to Meiji Shrine, right?

This event gives us points with Ann and Takemi. We don’t need either.

Do you really have something so urgent that you’d have to turn her down?

Music: Tokyo Emergency

We conducted a survey about the upcoming showdown between the Phantom Thieves and Medjed. 80% of respondents said they were interested, which indicates that it’s getting a lot of attention.
Everyone’s got their eyes on us! We have to take action soon.

Our task today is to investigate that rumor by working at the flower shop.

Um…Be careful on your way home. It’s been dangerous in this area lately.

Haven’t you heard? There have been quite a few assaults. Just the day before yesterday, a man was hospitalized after getting attacked by someone...

Hmm… It’s only a rumor, but I heard it was a famous thug from around here named Taizo Naguri. But… the police can’t handle the situation without any proof. Honestly, I’ve been worried too… I only take the main roads home, even if it takes a bit longer. Maybe the Phantom Thieves could do something about him since the police have their hands tied… …Oh, I almost forgot! Here’s your pay for today.

Be careful on your way home, OK?

Maaku gains Kindness +2.

Well put! His name was Taizo Naguri… Let’s go to Mementos and take his distorted desires!

Music: Time to Repent

I’d like to teach you shogi at different locations from time to time, to change up the mood. Somewhere outside, without too many people… There may not be many such places. Well then, shall we play a match today?
I don’t think my bond with Hifumi will deepen today...

Maybe I should invite her to Inokashira Park...

I see… That’s an excellent idea. I know it’s sudden, but I’d like you to take me there. I might be able to think of a good move.

Music: What’s Going On?

The scenery, the sounds, the smells… I’ll be able to utilize all five of my senses… Perhaps I’ll even come up with some new ideas.

I’ve opened up new opportunities through shogi. You are like a shogi piece filled with endless moves… I wonder what kind of person you will become… Just imagining all the possibilities is fun. *giggle* I’m starting to get the feeling that a new move will come to me. Well then, now that we feel refreshed… let us play, fair and square! ...We should stop here for today.

I heard they were buying tainted ingredients. They’re done for.
Another leak? What are they doing?
Did the Phantom Thieves do it?
It was really boring this time though...

Music: Tokyo Emergency

Here’s what we’ve got for you today! Cool down your head this summer with a Coolifier Pad! Comes in a pack of 20! These are also pretty useful when you have a fever, too! And it can be yours… For the incredibly low price of 1980 yen!

We make another five lockpicks, plus an extra from the double craft proc. Maaku gains Proficiency +3, including a bonus +1 from the double proc.

Aojiru for me and you! Maaku gains Proficiency +1.

You can consider this… a formal request. I have something scheduled after my speech, and I need you to come with me.

We’ll be meeting someone after this at a sushi restaurant. I appreciate your help.

Music: Alleycat

I’ll be sure to proceed with caution. Considering that the grandson of my former teacher is showing me such kindness.
Yes, well, I’d like to discuss a personal matter. Allow me to be frank. I will be running for my grandfather’s seat in the coming election.
I see… Congratulations.
I held a low-level position in the party’s executive office, but I’m new to candidacy… So I was hoping you could educate me on how to run an election campaign.

I’ve heard that you’ve been working harder than anyone these past 20 years.
Well, I did have a lot of free time after I lost the election. Study is all an amateur can do.
Amateur? You’re a veteran, if anything. Besides, you have experience teaching him, right?

Your reputation has greatly improved around the executive office recently. And my grandfather has expressed his intent on making peace with you now.
I’d be happy to bury the hatchet with Mr. Kuramoto… But I’m not worthy to join his group again.
I thought you would find these conditions favorable… …So I ask that you keep what I’m about to tell you a secret.

No, I’d like for your favorite pupil to hear this too.
…? Wait a moment… is your plan to involve him so that I can’t decline?
I simply trust his discretion. The Kuramoto group is planning to move forward with a political realignment.

Music: Suspicion

Oh no! Politics!

With the government in a weakened state, now’s our chance. As such, I want to emphasize our unity.
And so you’ve come to me, a former member of the Kuramoto Children… But my views differ from those of the Kuramoto group. And I don’t intend on changing them.
I understand. However, you won’t be able to put those beliefs into action if you don’t get elected. ...Hamiru-kun, could you talk some sense into him? You’ll benefit as well.

Haha, you’re not intimidated, even by the grandson of a big-time Diet member. (to Benzo) ...I appreciate your offer, but I must respectfully decline.
So you’re OK with being No-Good Tora forever?

Looks like you chose the wrong politician to follow.

Try to understand that he has his own beliefs.
…My apologies. I made a slip of the tongue. And in front of your secretary, no less. I don’t need an answer right away. If you want to show deference to my grandfather… please let me know. I already took care of the bill, so enjoy. Now, if you’ll excuse me...

I love you, Anime Bernie Sanders.

I bet when push came to shove, Kuramoto-kun intended to lure you in. He probably didn’t expect me to remain so calm after he showed his trump card. I feel surprisingly at ease whenever you’re with me, like that time with Matsushita. I’m truly indebted to you for all you’ve done for me, but I must ask that you continue to help me.
I feel like my bond with Yoshida is growing deeper...

You know, from the way he was acting, I’d swear Kuramoto-kun was hiding something… Ah, my apologies. We’re done eating, so let’s go home.
I was able to fend Kuramoto off using only words. I feel like my Charm has increased...

Maaku gains Charm +3.

Good work today.

What the hell is with all these invites

Music: Break it Down (Elp Version)

Truth be told, I found something interesting. It’s a DVD that talks about paintings from around the world. Although I bought it, I don’t have a device to play it on. And even if I did have one, the cicadas are noisy at my dormitory. As such, I’d like to borrow your room. I’ll go to your place tomorrow to hang out, if that’s all right.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Yer a pretty awful friend Artist, never going nowhere but the movies with ya pals

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Don't worry. I'm packing heat.

Also, did those guys really just come over to say "By the way, as I'm sure you already know, we hate you. Well, see you later."?

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Behold, the only bullies who see their target with a gun and just continue to poo poo on him. Perhaps their rationale is "well he's not going to shoot up our school".

So you can...implement your beliefs...? Also you're in the Japanese political system, Tora. Your beliefs mean poo poo.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.

Funky Valentine posted:

So you can...implement your beliefs...? Also you're in the Japanese political system, Tora. Your beliefs mean poo poo.

Don't you talk smack about the best character in the game.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Yer a pretty awful friend Artist, never going nowhere but the movies with ya pals

Listen, having fun with my friends is sub-optimal.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I'm never going to get over how on the nose "LIBERAL CO-PROSPERITY PARTY" is as a shot at the LDP.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Tora's pretty great. He's experienced enough to immediately see through everyone's attempts at manipulating him, principled enough to refuse, and still diplomatic enough to turn them down in a polite fashion.

Then he teaches you to extort money from ghosts, so he's got all sorts of talents.

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea
What's the deal with all the "This event gives us points with X and Y, and we don't need either" - what determines who you do or do not need points with?

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

Gort posted:

What's the deal with all the "This event gives us points with X and Y, and we don't need either" - what determines who you do or do not need points with?

Arist is sorta halfway following one of the 100% guides, so when he says he doesn't need points, it probably means to stay on target to finishing all of the social links

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
If reading TCC posts has taught me anything it's that it is a bad idea to rely too heavily on any kind of Benzo

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Gort posted:

Picking correct options during a SL event gives you points (represented by notes) that go towards your next rank (hence why say Hifumi wasn't going to rank up yet since we didn't have enough points to do it). Most of the time if you get all the right options you can rank up right away the next time you see them, but in some cases that just isn't an option, so the game forces you to hang out with them at least once before ranking up.

In this case, Ann was already ready to rank up the next time we saw her, so the event would be kinda wasted.

Yoshida and Mishima are the two exceptions in that they always have 0 points to rank up, so you just need to see them ten times to finish the link. It almost means you can choose all the mean options if you wanted (which you should do for Mishima because really the kid needs it).

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Some of the "get called by buddy to hang out somewhere" events do unlock locations, but you can unlock them anyway with the right books and the locations themselves are only really there to get new swag for your room.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Gort posted:

ApplesandOranges posted:

Picking correct options during a SL event gives you points (represented by notes) that go towards your next rank (hence why say Hifumi wasn't going to rank up yet since we didn't have enough points to do it). Most of the time if you get all the right options you can rank up right away the next time you see them, but in some cases that just isn't an option, so the game forces you to hang out with them at least once before ranking up.

In this case, Ann was already ready to rank up the next time we saw her, so the event would be kinda wasted.

Yoshida and Mishima are the two exceptions in that they always have 0 points to rank up, so you just need to see them ten times to finish the link. It almost means you can choose all the mean options if you wanted (which you should do for Mishima because really the kid needs it).

In addition, if the notes sparkle when you receive them, it means you have enough points for the next rank. I was going off the fact that we recently saw a movie with Ann that probably pushed us over the threshold, though.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Hifumi seems like she'd have been a great PC and I'm disappointed.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Funky Valentine posted:

I'm never going to get over how on the nose "LIBERAL CO-PROSPERITY PARTY" is as a shot at the LDP.

Yeah, me neither. It's also a callback to Japan's WWII shenanigans, which makes it super on the nose.

Also would've liked to see the Meiji Shrine event, but I guess it's on YouTube somewhere. But yeah, it unlocks the shrine as a location you can visit too.

GhostStalker fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Jan 5, 2018

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

If you guys really wanna see these side events, I was planning on showing some of them off in NG+ when we have more time but if that's not good enough I have a save from the beginning of summer vacation and I could do a bonus update when the break ends doing all of them in a row.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
I mean the summary of the event is basically (spoilered if people care): Ann asks you what you're going to pray for, realises she has no idea how to actually do it, then asks a random passer-by (Takemi) how to do it. The latter grills you for a little bit then shows Ann how to pray. Points for both.

S.D.
Apr 28, 2008

Funky Valentine posted:

GhostStalker posted:

Yeah, me neither. It's also a callback to Japan's WWII shenanigans, which makes it super on the nose.

As someone who glossed over the political parts when they came up in the game, and as someone who's never delved into Japanese politics at all, could either of you explain what's up?

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

The precis: the Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) is the dominant political party in post-war Japan. It's generally seen as right/center-right, with a contingent that borderlines on "unreconstructed Imperial Japanese nationalists." (See, e.g., visits to Yasukuni Shrine, which honors among other people convicted war criminals.)

The conquered territories that Japan occupied up to and including WWII were lumped into what the Japanese euphemistically called the "East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere," because they're not imperialists, they're freeing the slaves of imperialists! Don't worry about that other stuff like slave labor, brutal crackdowns on restive civilian populations, borderline ethnic cleansing, or outright massacres, we're here to kick out those dirty Westerners.

Smashing the two into the Liberal Co-Prosperity Party is...not subtle.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Arist posted:

If you guys really wanna see these side events, I was planning on showing some of them off in NG+ when we have more time but if that's not good enough I have a save from the beginning of summer vacation and I could do a bonus update when the break ends doing all of them in a row.

It's your call.

I'd say that if you're gonna show them off in NG+, you might as well stay on track with the story instead of posting a ton of extra dialogue and scenes right now, but that's just my opinion.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

kw0134 posted:

The precis: the Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) is the dominant political party in post-war Japan. It's generally seen as right/center-right, with a contingent that borderlines on "unreconstructed Imperial Japanese nationalists." (See, e.g., visits to Yasukuni Shrine, which honors among other people convicted war criminals.)

The conquered territories that Japan occupied up to and including WWII were lumped into what the Japanese euphemistically called the "East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere," because they're not imperialists, they're freeing the slaves of imperialists! Don't worry about that other stuff like slave labor, brutal crackdowns on restive civilian populations, borderline ethnic cleansing, or outright massacres, we're here to kick out those dirty Westerners.

Smashing the two into the Liberal Co-Prosperity Party is...not subtle.
In fairness, this is a franchise where one of the more well-known demons is a literal giant dick riding a golden chariot. So, being that on the nose with a swipe at national politics is pretty much par for the course for Atlus.

Speaking of swipes at things, did they make one at Russell Crowe's..."performance" as Javert during the film date with Yusuke?

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

AradoBalanga posted:

In fairness, this is a franchise where one of the more well-known demons is a literal giant dick riding a golden chariot.
A dick riding a golden chariot that comes from a pun.

Blademaster_Aio
Jan 22, 2017

Arist posted:

In addition, if the notes sparkle when you receive them, it means you have enough points for the next rank. I was going off the fact that we recently saw a movie with Ann that probably pushed us over the threshold, though.

I didn't know about the notes sparkling thing.

I just check the quick menu. It very clearly says UP when you can.

Convenient.

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
After a cool 100+ hours in this game I learned this handy feature here. Dang it.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

AradoBalanga posted:

Speaking of swipes at things, did they make one at Russell Crowe's..."performance" as Javert during the film date with Yusuke?

Yes I think so.

cdyoung
Mar 2, 2012

TheGreatEvilKing posted:

Hifumi seems like she'd have been a great PC and I'm disappointed.

I personally wouldn't mind two Makotos in the party, but it seems kinda redundant.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Mzbundifund posted:

Tora's pretty great. He's experienced enough to immediately see through everyone's attempts at manipulating him, principled enough to refuse, and still diplomatic enough to turn them down in a polite fashion.

Then he teaches you to extort money from ghosts, so he's got all sorts of talents.

I think one of my favorite bits about him is what Arist said about how you'll gain relationship with him regardless of if you agree with him when he asks about your beliefs and opinions.

I am invested in seeing how anime politics end up.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

cdyoung posted:

I personally wouldn't mind two Makotos in the party, but it seems kinda redundant.

You say that but I feel like the party's pretty low on goofy characters. Ryuji's an idiot, Yusuke exists, Mokoto's straight laced, Morgana's annoying and Ann contributes something besides getting creeped on at every opportunity I'm sure.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
I mean, Yosuke's an idiot, Chie exists, Naoto's straight laced, Teddie's annoying and Yukiko contributes something besides 'AHAHAHA' and 'I can't cook!' I'm sure.

Blademaster_Aio
Jan 22, 2017

Ah, right Mishima.

The thing I wanted to say during this event was to tell him he needs more confidence and that he's a good kid helping out people. And I wanted to tell the bullies to get lost.

Bullies deserve to get kicked down five notches, only picking on people they think are weaker than them. I wanted to punch them. Or crumple their self esteem.

It was so frustrating to not say anything to them. Get a life you losers. Mishima may be the guy who is always on the receiving end of a joke, but he's still a bigger contribution to society than those three.

...I mean, I don't like or dislike Mishima but I really, really hate bullies.

Other than Naoto and the MC and probably Kanji, no one else can cook. Naoto can cook because she uses common sense and a recipe book.

The rest of them just defy logic.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

ApplesandOranges posted:

I mean, Yosuke's an idiot, Chie exists, Naoto's straight laced, Teddie's annoying and Yukiko contributes something besides 'AHAHAHA' and 'I can't cook!' I'm sure.

agreed, they should have all been like Rise

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Blademaster_Aio posted:

Ah, right Mishima.

I feel like the game did some two big missteps in that scene with both "You idiot, don't wave a gun here!" (Yosuke got him and MC grilled by the police for the same stunt with knives, Japan iirc is pretty loving strict about guns) and not letting you snark off at the bullies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

My headcanon is that Main Character-kun spent that entire event reeling from the fact that his loving webmaster used the Patreon cash to buy a goddamn airsoft gun for protection and then proceeded to whip it out in a diner like he was in Texas.

ApplesandOranges posted:

I'm not sure Yosuke contributed even the Idiot Quota considering the competition on the Investigation Team.