Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck My Ass
rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

shoulda flew with united airlines

Macnult

wait a second...
OP are you sure skrillex passed away in a plane crash? I can't find anything confirming he died. Unless you're the only one who knew

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
Op is an assassin holy poo poo

birds

confirmed. it's real.

thanks hogge wild!

Dave_Indeed

by FactsAreUseless
real sad. crying tears of sadness op.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Macnult

I think skrillex owned a hellcat iirc

posting smiling
one of the more sadder celebrity deaths i heard about from byob.

Robot Made of Meat

This is almost everything I know about Skrillex:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Arrhythmia
I'm going to miss former something awful poster skrillex.

Adult Sword Owner

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
i dont understand

according to his wikpedia entry (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skrillex) he is still alive

pre:
 ██░ ██  ▄▄▄       ██▓ ██▓         ██████  ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄█████▓ ▄▄▄       ███▄    █ 
▓██░ ██▒▒████▄    ▓██▒▓██▒       ▒██    ▒ ▒████▄    ▓  ██▒ ▓▒▒████▄     ██ ▀█   █ 
▒██▀▀██░▒██  ▀█▄  ▒██▒▒██░       ░ ▓██▄   ▒██  ▀█▄  ▒ ▓██░ ▒░▒██  ▀█▄  ▓██  ▀█ ██▒
░▓█ ░██ ░██▄▄▄▄██ ░██░▒██░         ▒   ██▒░██▄▄▄▄██ ░ ▓██▓ ░ ░██▄▄▄▄██ ▓██▒  ▐▌██▒
░▓█▒░██▓ ▓█   ▓██▒░██░░██████▒   ▒██████▒▒ ▓█   ▓██▒  ▒██▒ ░  ▓█   ▓██▒▒██░   ▓██░
 ▒ ░░▒░▒ ▒▒   ▓▒█░░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░   ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ ▒▒   ▓▒█░  ▒ ░░    ▒▒   ▓▒█░░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ 
 ▒ ░▒░ ░  ▒   ▒▒ ░ ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░   ░ ░▒  ░ ░  ▒   ▒▒ ░    ░      ▒   ▒▒ ░░ ░░   ░ ▒░
 ░  ░░ ░  ░   ▒    ▒ ░  ░ ░      ░  ░  ░    ░   ▒     ░        ░   ▒      ░   ░ ░ 
 ░  ░  ░      ░  ░ ░      ░  ░         ░        ░  ░               ░  ░         ░ 

FutonForensic

please god just don't let anything happen to mau5

Sing Along

by Athanatos

FutonForensic posted:

please god just don't let anything happen to mau5

its already dead so there's one less thing to worry about

----------------

treasure bear

pouring one out for the famed music boy

Manifisto

treasure bear posted:

pouring one out for the famed music boy

dropping a patagonian toothfish for same

FutonForensic

"get ready everyone, here comes the drop" i say, dropping skrillex's casket into his grave

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
Can we all pitch in on a glowstick arrangement for the casket

Fuck My Ass
just got off the phone with the family and skrillex will be having a closed casket funeral

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

alnilam

FutonForensic posted:

"get ready everyone, here comes the drop" i say, dropping skrillex's casket into his grave

i am he

skrillex from dubstep's funeral

cda

by Hand Knit
There were pieces of Skrillex all over that Ohio field

cda

by Hand Knit
Also killed in the crash: Tiësto, Diplo

tao of lmao

it's moments like this where we as a people can come together and recognize that when you think about it, we are all Skrillex, and we're all dead, at 62.

cda

by Hand Knit
As the plane went down, Skrillex had time to send one last remix to his record label. Sources who have heard it describe it as "groundbreaking."

Fuck My Ass

cda posted:

As the plane went down, Skrillex had time to send one last remix to his record label. Sources who have heard it describe it as "groundbreaking."

deep dish peat moss

I can confirm this, I saw skrillex pass away in a plane crash

deep dish peat moss

Skrillex's Mom: Ever since little baby Skrillex came in to this world I knew he was destined to leave it

cda

by Hand Knit

deep dish peat moss posted:

I can confirm this, I saw skrillex pass away in a plane crash

I hoped it wasn't true, but it is. The plane crashed, and he died when that happened.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Skrillex's Mom: Ever since little baby Skrillex came in to this world I knew he was destined to leave it

----------------

Fuck My Ass

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Robot Made of Meat posted:

whoa

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Robot Made of Meat posted:

true vindication (of both parties)

----------------

Farg
op is just a...shillex

----------------

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
the nice thing about this bein ~ f a k e n e w s ~ is that we aint gotta put up with no skrillex trubutts that would get so old so fast

Fuck My Ass
skrillex released a final mixtape on his decent to death with life records of flight attendants screaming "oh my god"

Macnult

bangarang posthumous edition

bonus track: scary monsters and bad flights

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Livemau6

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

you misspelled plain, op

google THIS

gently caress My rear end posted:

skrillex released a final mixtape on his decent to death with life records of flight attendants screaming "oh my god"

WE'RE ALL GONNA D-D-D-D-D-D-DIEEEEEEEE
(robot belching sounds)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck My Ass

google THIS posted:

WE'RE ALL GONNA D-D-D-D-D-D-DIEEEEEEEE
(robot belching sounds)

• Locked thread