Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

Rinkles posted:

Did they see these temperatures during gaming too? Are we looking at a future where even midrange pcs will need high performance coolers?

Basically with these thermal behaviors all Zen 4 Chips are overclocking all the time. AMD has finally brought the fun of XOC to the masses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Klyith posted:

MSI seems to be on a pretty good run lately. More tech companies should look into throwing their CEOs out of a window.

Their AMD AM5 boards are using realtek LAN, but with intel 2.5GbE being such a mixed bag I'm not sure that's a downside.

This is only one source in hardware unboxed who did get free poo poo from gigabyte for this video. But the b650 MSI boards take as 53 seconds to post vs 23 as low as 23 if youre a dual booter. https://youtu.be/DTFUa60ozKY

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

*bangs table* feed me 7800x3d reviews