Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I

RME posted:

the naivety of someone who has never seen tumblr

I watched a video gallery in tumblr bring a pair of E5-4620 V4's to 100% cpu utilization.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

I wish lian would make an itx cube with horizontal mobo and vents everywhere. With support for full-size PSU / gpu / and bigass heatsink - when I needed a part for a lian, they replied and shipped out on the same day.

The V33 is honestly exactly what you're looking for, its a full ATX setup but honestly you can fit a servers worth the poo poo inside of it.

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I
Stupid question, I'm using an 8600k at 5ghz right now, I do very VERY VERY large 70+mp raw conversion of medium format stuff, is jumping to a 3900x going to be a marked improvement from what I'm using now in CaptureOne?

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I
Microcenter has a bundle on a 2920x and a ASRock X399 Phantom Gaming 6 for $499. Can someone please tell me not to buy this.

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I

Paul MaudDib posted:

gotta be quick if you want the dealz, but it wasn't really that hard if you watch buildapcsales.

$250 wasn't a black friday sale price, unless they moved black friday to august (and that deal was running for months)

lamo at not really reading the post

edit: had a duplicated link instead of the $250 deal, fixed

This is a weird hill to die on